JOOSTENBERG IN PICTURES

The Kid

come one donkey...it's nothing wrong with admitting that you had a pee while those two were photographed only to catch up with tme later on...Clap

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not turn this thread into a SV/elite battle.You know the SV will wipe the floor with your spotted little faces anyday.LOL

Great photos KID

come one donkey...it's nothing wrong with admitting that you had a pee while those two were photographed only to catch up with tme later on...Clap

I asked the kid to take the photo after my call from nature.... but the darn smurf just woundlt wait WinkLOLLOL

http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/em/110106/110106NA16_prv.gif

DONKEY SORRY U WHERE INFRONT OF THESE 2. BUT U GUYS WHERE GOING SO FAST I HAD TO SNAP WHAT WAS IN THE FRAME. AND THIS WAS &^$&@& UPHILL!!!!!!!!

http://skins.hotbar.com/skins/mailskins/em/110106/110106NA16_prv.gif

DONKEY SORRY U WHERE INFRONT OF THESE 2. BUT U GUYS WHERE GOING SO FAST I HAD TO SNAP WHAT WAS IN THE FRAME. AND THIS WAS &^$&@& UPHILL!!!!!!!!

Dont worry I can remember how fast we were going...... my arlie is still suffering the aftermath of Dave & Lourens....LOLLOL

I want to see if some of the SV League riders will make the Eilte bunch. Not a ^&*%^ chance in hell. I dropped from the Elite first bunch and waited for the SV.....quite a JOKE. SV race different. More teams in the SV bunch to keep the pace high so their avg speed is not bad.

There is only/maybe a handfull of SV that will be able to survive Elite League.

Just had a look at the results:

1st - 3rd     =   elites

4-15           =   SV's

16+17        =   elites

18 - 21       =   SV's

the rest of the places up to no. 47 was mostly elites with the odd SV here and there.

hmmmm...looks like the Sub Vets will be able to survive in the Elite bunch after all.Clap

No Nellie - unfortunately most of them won't.

Okay, not all af them...but there are a few.

But hell...what would i knowErmm - i couldn't even stay with the REAL ou-toppies on Sunday!Dead

heheh Legend!!! you're quite funny you know.LOL

BUT for your information...it's still on topic(for a changeEmbarrassed)

the topic here is joostenberg in pictures. not tables.... Wink

just kidding, go ahead, hijack the tread! (rhymes - noticed?)

ups, no i'm the hijacker...

Bad, bad Legend!!!Stern%20Smile

anyway, sorry...i'm blonde and lost at the moment - but i don't get the tables joke?ConfusedEmbarrassed

Clapever considered poetry...you can PM me if you want some tipsWink