Total wrong facts

Engela Conradie

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is this Hamman lady who I see also posted the fastest time in the Amashova out of the B bunch?????????

she used to ride for Westgate Wheelers, then licenced with United Wheelers. And she can definitely give it gears.

They ladies should put there personal issues asside and go out there to race and enjoy themselves.

In the VA group what i can pick up there is no love lost between certain teams but that does not stop 101%' date=' marco, lappies bros, mclean, (when he races VA), etc racing.  There is no way in hell 101% is going to let a break go up the road if it is not in his best interest. 

The ladies should listen to what 101% has to say, he definately lives by what he says.
[/quote']

Thanks shadowchaser-d EmbarrassedEmbarrassed there isn't any love lost between teams while racing , we all and especially me sometimes have some choice words on the bike Embarrassed but that stays on the bike and in the racing , afterwards I have a lot of respect for guys like Andrew , the Lappies brothers and all of the teams.

Then why does she not "give it gears" in the ladies bunch...... can she not put up with all the catfighting and bickering!!!!!!!!

Crux

Reading these developments I would suggest you put your ladies team together as per the earlier posts and cause the same havoc the TCS A bunch has done to liven up ladies racing.

Ladies I truly believe you can do better as you have proved this in the past so get with the times and give us something to look forward to in the new season.

Imagine "Grapkas, Amoryn, Cherry,WWoman etc in the same team with the rest of TCS ladies ,Jason will you allow Michelle in this group as well ?

Jason will you allow Michelle in this group as well ?
Hey mallo, that would be up to her... I don't mind... It's all about handling the heat in the kitchen...I won't get involved if the heat picks up...I have my own sh*te to sort out like staying upright for one whole race!...all I can do is be there for her when the times get tough... Big%20smile

Nou gaan ek baie lelik wees! F off Big H!! Jy ken my obviously glad nie!! Ek ken jou glad nie so daarom gaan ek jou nie 'n f*&^d up assface noem nie!! al is dit wat ek wil doen!! Eintlik baie leliker dinge.....

Guest Michelle
mallo: I would love to be more competitive... I've been training & training & training but so far not much in the way of results... maybe one day... it's one big learning curve at the moment Wink  I'm figuring out everything that doesn't work for me LOL

Fight!! fight!!! Fight!!!!

Popcorn!!! Popcorn!!!!
Soos dinge nou gaan, gaan al daai meilie boere k@k ... hulle moet maar nog plant... popcorn is nou besig om n shortage te raak... maar moenie stop nie... moer mekaar, ek kyk of leus gerus... SPIDEY sit n bietjie brannewyn saam die Coke as jy van die toilet af kom LOL