seatpost bottle cage

sevenstars

has anyone tried a seatpost mount bottle cage holder? I've got one on my bike and it rocks! Especially for those guys who have a full-susser with only one bottle cage mount. Solves the problem for those who don't ride with a camelbak

What doesn't kill makes you stronger...

In that case you could package some cow dung in gel packets and sell it as Zarathustra gel.

Doesn't it get in the way when you sit back off the saddle for a dropoff? Can you post a pic for us please.

The only ones I've seen are two bottle holders that would definitely be in the way when out of the saddle as they are to the side of the saddle and not behind it.

My one and only bottle holder is underneath the bottom tube. Unhappy

Doesn't it get in the way when you sit back off the saddle for a dropoff? Can you post a pic for us please.

Could give youself an Enema doing that.

for those of us who are vertically challenged Embarrassed - it's the only way to carry 2 bottles when riding most small full suspension frames

I found it on a website and my local bike shop ordered it for me. Paid R120 for it. Bottle doesn't get any dirtier than it would anywhere else on the bike. It just takes 1 bottle, but works well.

20080911_022737_seatpost_cage.jpg

I found it on a website and my local bike shop ordered it for me. Paid R120 for it. Bottle doesn't get any dirtier than it would anywhere else on the bike. It just takes 1 bottle' date=' but works well.
[/quote']

but now they gonna moan about where to put their tubby bag.

First I tried a regular aluminium cage, but the bottle fell out over the rough stuff then I bought a regular Specialized plastic bottle cage that holds the bottle securely around the circumference, and used thick cable ties to attach it to the seat post. Has worked like a charm for over 500km (even through the rocky Dirty Harry 75k last weekend LOL) and I still have room for a tube etc. under the seat. Wallee2008-09-11 02:58:42

My one and only bottle holder is underneath the bottom tube. Unhappy

what's that? something they use for colonic irrigation?