Officialdom and cheating

mallo

Come on Malcom.

Why don't you phone the major !!!!!

Then we can all have a good laugh when you try and appologise to OB  and retract your statement, boet.  By the looks of it ,I don't think you have what it takes. LOL

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... in amateur vets racing in South Africa' date=' ... There is no money, and there is no glory.  ...[/quote']

Dammit.... There goes the incentive for my big comeback...

FanD' date=' no amount of EPO will help you in Elites, you just gotta take it like a manOuch[/quote']

I'm saved by the clients. I fly to Zambia 11.40 am. Which means i wont be able to race sunday morning. YESSSSSS LOL

AK47 once proof of payment is confirmed by SV organizers I will PUBLICALLY APOLOGIZE to OB as stated before irrespective of his other doings as my gripe is about Sundays race.I hope you will be there in person to witness this seeing that you also one of those that hides behind the curtains.

By the way if my hacker worked correcty,then I know who you are,it is simple post your receipt that you entered the Super series and I will apologize.

Come on Malcom.

Why don't you phone the major !!!!!

Then we can all have a good laugh when you try and appologise to OB  and retract your statement' date=' boet.  By the looks of it ,I don't think you have what it takes. LOL

[/quote'] This is scary, real name AK47............... thought my children had weird names! LOLLOLLOL

Hubbers I apologize to all and ESPECIALLY OB who has reported me for "hacking" the system to prove AK47 is him OB I happened to use my favourite trick on you and it worked, MIND GAMES.

AOB1 on a sporting note why don't you concentrate on your talents and give the youngsters a run for their money and at the same time give back to the sport you so dominated once upon a time, after watching you on the bike for 105km on Sunday I am sure you can still mix it with the best we have in cycling, Think back to Sunday and recall how many a time you had the race leaders looking over their shoulder at you, what was going through their minds then( by the way you answered the question earlier) That is called mind games and can be a powerful weapon used correctly.

Anton use your aggression wisely and you will be a force again in the peleton don't let us get into your head as it causes you to lose focus.

AOB1 on a sporting note why don't you concentrate on your talents and give the youngsters a run for their money and at the same time give back to the sport you so dominated once upon a time' date=' after watching you on the bike for 105km on Sunday I am sure you can still mix it with the best we have in cycling, Think back to Sunday and recall how many a time you had the race leaders looking over their shoulder at you, what was going through their minds then( by the way you answered the question earlier) That is called mind games and can be a powerful weapon used correctly.

Anton use your aggression wisely and you will be a force again in the peleton don't let us get into your head as it causes you to lose focus.

[/quote']

Why can't he just race the Vets and give us a run for our money? He's old enough to be the father of most Elites...

Sean as has been proven this year(in Gauteng) our Elites(excl the Pros) has not got the balls to race properly our Vets has raced several races with the elites and made them eat humble pie. Do you recall Kevin Evans winning a Road race in April. I believe their are some Vets in the Cape doing the same to the youngsters.

What CSA needs to do is create a seeding system based on rider ability irrespective of age then we will see a huge improvement in cycling

We should not go the way of road running and forget that these very vets were once the cream of the crop when they were in their teens, remember when ASA asked Sonja Laxton to give the yougsters a chance at winning races when their pet could not match her on the road, I don't believe we want that for cycling.

By the way Sean have you heard about Vanessa Wayland klapping the men again at the Gold Reef 100 miler last week. Second 100 miler for the year,first at Washie now Gold Reef seems like one day we gonna have to state on the entry forms "First prize for Runner across the line" as she is making it a habit now. cheers

Sean as has been proven this year(in Gauteng) our Elites(excl the Pros) has not got the balls to race properly our Vets has raced several races with the elites and made them eat humble pie. Do you recall Kevin Evans winning a Road race in April. I believe their are some Vets in the Cape doing the same to the youngsters.

What CSA needs to do is create a seeding system based on rider ability irrespective of age then we will see a huge improvement in cycling

Agree Mallo. Riders should be seeded on ability, not age. Kevin Evans is actually a damn good road racer, but I get your point. Some old-school racing lessons can be dished out to the new generation by mixing riders of similar ability rather than similar age.

We should not go the way of road running and forget that these very vets were once the cream of the crop when they were in their teens' date=' remember when ASA asked Sonja Laxton to give the yougsters a chance at winning races when their pet could not match her on the road, I don't believe we want that for cycling.

By the way Sean have you heard about Vanessa Wayland klapping the men again at the Gold Reef 100 miler last week. Second 100 miler for the year,first at Washie now Gold Reef seems like one day we gonna have to state on the entry forms "First prize for Runner across the line" as she is making it a habit now. cheers [/quote']

Yes, let's try and keep that experience filtering through to the youngsters. We have some seriously talented cycling brains and bodies among the vets.

Thanks for the info on Vanessa Wayland. Will do some research and maybe an article for Runner's World or a women's magazine. When Paula Newby Fraser was racing and dominating Ironman triathlons, research at the time showed that women are better equipped than men to handle endurance events. Their naturally lower muscle content being the main reason they didn't beat the men!

OT...anyone else heard the rumours that Evans might ride with a euro team soon?

No, but I hope he does. He's one of the most committed pro athletes I've ever met and a really nice guy! Would that be a Euro road or MTB team?