Killarney 08Oct08

THE BODY CENTRE

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

** double post removed **

Hey Ronelle, I couldn't make it last night....moegDeadI'm riding for Second Skins (ex pienkies) thoughWink

** double post removed **

Hey Ronelle' date=' I couldn't make it last night....moegDeadI'm riding for Second Skins (ex pienkies) thoughWink
[/quote']

Bullsh!t.... Daai pizza by Ritchey's het te hard geroep....

Nice going Poison!!! You getting stronger and stronger!!!Clap I also think Lilo did really well since she was off with the flu for almost 2weeks and only had 2 spinning classes proir to Killarney:-D Shame she was complaining her poor legs are sooooo sore todayLOL Marius2008-10-09 01:56:46

Killarney Race report ? Ladies

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

After the first bend we had already dropped 2 of the ladies' date=' [/quote']

just a little correction to your race report...Wink one lady managend to get back into the group after that first bend, stayed with for first lap when we had to negotiate our way thru the parked scratch bunch at the start/finish and only dropped on back straight in the wind DeadDead

You did better than me Poison, they caught me after 40min and I managed to stay with them for about 2km then poof, they are strong.(would've helped if I had a water bottle with meDead)

Hi Faniefiets, chatted to you going up the backstraight, didn't even know it was you.

Nice going Poison!!! You getting stronger and stronger!!!Clap I also think Lilo did really well since she was off with the flu and what have you for almost 2weeks and only had 2 spinning classes proir to Killarney:-D Shame she was complaining her poor legs are sooooo sore todayLOL

Thanks Marius....I am getting stronger...its because I have a great coachClap and I'm only in my third week of structured training so my body is still getting use to all of it. 

Give me a few months and I'll be right up there with Lilo and coWink.  But yes Lilo did very well for someone being off sick for 2 weeks.Thumbs%20Up

TooHot!!! Kal-El' date=' oops - o sorry tooHot!! again

20081009_004322_IMG_0505.jpg

[/quote']

and thats ORCA right at the top?

is the guy in the middle not a hubber too? 

You did better than me Poison' date=' they caught me after 40min and I managed to stay with them for about 2km then poof, they are strong.(would've helped if I had a water bottle with meDead)

Hi Faniefiets, chatted to you going up the backstraight, didn't even know it was you.

[/quote']

Nice to see you ride every week Bionic Man....looks like you really enjoy the riding...it is great fun isn't it? 

Shame no water....Dead 

Killarney Race report ? Ladies

After the first bend we had already dropped 2 of the ladies' date=' [/quote']

just a little correction to your race report...Wink one lady managend to get back into the group after that first bend, stayed with for first lap when we had to negotiate our way thru the parked scratch bunch at the start/finish and only dropped on back straight in the wind DeadDead

Hiya, lots of hubbers incognito last night. Met Tarmac as well! He helped me with a multi-tool, thnx!

FanieFiets2008-10-09 02:08:11

hey was that TitusTi i finished next 2, when i got to the car i thought i saw that face somewhere and only on the way home i thought it could be him??

Hey Fanie,

No Problem! bikes go much faster with Pedals! Tongue

Rode up next to BMC Fan too but didnt get a chance to say howdy.

I struggled last night, just didnt feel myself - think I have some flu coming on! Was a great pace though . avg 43km/h.

Hey Fanie' date='

No Problem! bikes go much faster with Pedals! Tongue

Rode up next to BMC Fan too but didnt get a chance to say howdy.

I struggled last night, just didnt feel myself - think I have some flu coming on! Was a great pace though . avg 43km/h.
[/quote']

WOTShocked next time utter a howzit

u not mistaken me for the real BMC?Wink - the one with the SA bib, because i was all over the back of the bunch trying to hang on - luckily i didBig%20smile

that is one awesome bike of JVZ !!Thumbs%20Up

Hey guys.....

my pics are a bit big to upload.

I will create a facebook profile "kilarney racing" or something in that line and will post some pics on there!

Guy with the long lens and tripod.....Stefan!

Hey guys,

I will create a facebook group(kilarney racing or something) and post some pics on there...cant seem to get my pics on the hub,too big!!!

Guy with the huge lens and tripod.....Stefan