Gay car of the year.. and now gay bike of the year

RABUBI

"Commondale" Clap Excellent beskrywing!! LOLLOLLOL  Mmmm, maar ek gaan dit waag om te s? Shimano is beter, dit werk vir my op my bergfiets!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Janee, ek weet die Campanola is net vir die roadies, maar alles wat ek het op my fiets is mos die beste!Wink....ek moet maar net so bietjie skoorsoek, ek het mos Big H met sy houtlepel om my te beskerm LOLLOLLOL

Cervelo is the modern man's Trek, every wannabe and poser and McClean look alike and their dogs (except banana man in Cape Town) has a Cervelo. (Congrats to Cyclelabs marketing, because it has worked). The bike reviews on the bikes in all RSA magazines rave about the bike (and fail to mention the R2.5 recall). To actually pay to cycle one is almost as bad as forking out money for your third liestrong armband, and third copy of "Its not about the bike" and "every second counts" and the "Charmicheal System" book.

I am not saying that to do these things is wrong but the Cervelo just seems to have hit the Lemming factor in the RSA peleton, and that is irratating, almost as irratating as being designer Gay and wearing pink shirts, earings and necklaces, and forcing your voice two octaves higher so that you can be "in" with your bosses mates.

For big H Campagnolo is style, like the present world champion and Olympic Champion. (Guess it is not Lance). Even the great Zabel is back with campy!

Cannondales are a cult thing, there is no hope for cannondale fans, just don't try. They will still be fans gay bike or not. Fashion changes, cannondale fans are just, well you know... to change.

THe new SRAM Force or Rival, being designed by an estrogen enhanced being, has a higher "Gay" status, than campagnolo which is where function and form and experience and style are made into perfection. (Okay campy is a bit gay).

Cervelo is the modern man's Trek' date=' every wannabe and poser and McClean look alike and their dogs (except banana man in Cape Town) has a Cervelo. (Congrats to Cyclelabs marketing, because it has worked). The bike reviews on the bikes in all RSA magazines rave about the bike (and fail to mention the R2.5 recall). To actually pay to cycle one is almost as bad as forking out money for your third liestrong armband, and third copy of "Its not about the bike" and "every second counts" and the "Charmicheal System" book.
I am not saying that to do these things is wrong but the Cervelo just seems to have hit the Lemming factor in the RSA peleton, and that is irratating, almost as irratating as being designer Gay and wearing pink shirts, earings and necklaces, and forcing your voice two octaves higher so that you can be "in" with your bosses mates.

For big H Campagnolo is style, like the present world champion and Olympic Champion. (Guess it is not Lance). Even the great Zabel is back with campy!
Cannondales are a cult thing, there is no hope for cannondale fans, just don't try. They will still be fans gay bike or not. Fashion changes, cannondale fans are just, well you know... to change.

THe new SRAM Force or Rival, being designed by an estrogen enhanced being, has a higher "Gay" status, than campagnolo which is where function and form and experience and style are made into perfection. (Okay campy is a bit gay).[/quote']

And the point being?

Cervelo is the modern man's Trek, every wannabe and poser and McClean look alike and their dogs (except banana man in Cape Town) has a Cervelo. (Congrats to Cyclelabs marketing, because it has worked). The bike reviews on the bikes in all RSA magazines rave about the bike (and fail to mention the R2.5 recall). To actually pay to cycle one is almost as bad as forking out money for your third liestrong armband, and third copy of "Its not about the bike" and "every second counts" and the "Charmicheal System" book.

THe new SRAM Force or Rival, being designed by an estrogen enhanced being, has a higher "Gay" status, than campagnolo which is where function and form and experience and style are made into perfection. (Okay campy is a bit gay).

Yeah but Kona is gay too, take a look at the names, brokeback mountain or is that fire mountain, no diff both gay, or what about the stinky, that's really gay

Hmmmmm.

This thread didn't head south, which is unusual.

No, instead it's turned into handbags at dawn.

No scratching, pinching or biting, ladies!

Ok Ok OK let me come out of the closet!!!!!!!

I received a catalogue with pictures of Kempekkernoglia groupsets. I must admit they do look absolutely immense on a group photo. Even the Xenon (one grade lower than Sora) looks impressive. Now that I have admitted Kempekkernoglia looks good will those Eyeteys please start making them dependable!!!!!!! I would not mind having a Record Groupset on my "dream" bike ..... a Pink Giant!!!!!!! If only they could make them thar Kempekkernoglias to last better that THE ULTIMATE..... DURA ACE!!!!!!

Actually admitting you prefer Dura Ace is the same as coming out of the closet. Those bulbuous STI levers look more like they belong in a Gay orgy than on a road bike. 

H Kempekkernoglias always last longer and work better than the Shi   mano stuff.

Exactly, my 8 speed Athena still shifts perfectly 12 years down the road.

Kempekkenoglia did not work for me and I will always regard them as soft (in the head as their users) finicky and tempremental and will never use or advise anybody to use them.

Cervelo is the modern man's Trek' date=' every wannabe and poser and McClean look alike and their dogs (except banana man in Cape Town) has a Cervelo.

THe new SRAM Force or Rival, being designed by an estrogen enhanced being, has a higher "Gay" status...

[/quote']

now now - just because you do not have the self-confidence (or perhaps the legs??) to pull it off does not mean you have to try and stereotype the rest of us.

i would hate to see what you say about a R3 fitted with SRAM?