The cycle virus

spano

how many of you agree

"cycling is like a disease"      (but a good oneSmile)

once you get into it you're hooked and it just doesn't stop..

I started cycling almost a year ago now, and have spend a HUGE amount of moola on bikes, yet I still find myself scrolling the classifieds whenever I get a chance...

it's like this urge can't be satisfied!!!

IS THERE A CURE???

how many of you agree

I started cycling almost a year ago now' date=' and have spend a HUGE amount of moola on bikes, yet I still find myself scrolling the classifieds whenever I get a chance...

IS THERE A CURE???

[/quote']

Tip: Being keen on cycling is good. But unless you're a pro racer, don't let it define you, it's unattractive to non-cyclists, which are in the majority... Stop occasionally and take a fun-check...

That sharp strike to the left ear from my wife every now and then brings a bit of reality to my cycling obsession .........

Problem if you and your wife both cycle.  After a while all your friends also cycle and then you have no none cycling friends.  The family is also not too chuffed because they never see you (luckily i can live with thatWink)

Its not always an addiction. Its an excuse not to see unwanted family...

The "Sorry, I am riding then" excuse is great... Thumbs%20Up

That sharp strike to the left ear from my wife every now and then brings a bit of reality to my cycling obsession .........

LOL That must happen quite often

LOL That must happen quite often

Spot on mate Ouch but hey we're all in tha car on the way to Sabie, gonna be 3 days of MTB bliss!

Problem if you and your wife both cycle.  After a while all your friends also cycle and then you have no none cycling friends.  The family is also not too chuffed because they never see you (luckily i can live with thatWink)

are there more of you.......ShockedWink

Sorry mate (trying my best to sound genuine now ....) will however without doubt post pics in the evening so you can see what you're missing!!

how many of you agree

I started cycling almost a year ago now' date=' and have spend a HUGE amount of moola on bikes, yet I still find myself scrolling the classifieds whenever I get a chance...

IS THERE A CURE???

[/quote']

Tip: Being keen on cycling is good. But unless you're a pro racer, don't let it define you, it's unattractive to non-cyclists, which are in the majority... Stop occasionally and take a fun-check...

Non cyclist, you mean there are actually people who dont cycle, are there places where they can go for support, non cyclist, is that actually legal, and what do you mean stop occasionally, I always stop at the robot if there are cars coming, if thats what you mean.Tongue