CSA Transformation Policy

Benotto

CSA have posted their Transformation Policy. Looks typical of a parastatel policy of the mid-90's. How are they going to achieve development targets wrt PDI's (previously disadvantaged) if they've never developed the "previously advantaged? PDI's are expected to occupy certain managerial and administrative positions and teams need to meet certain targets. Whilst this is a positive step towards transformation, how will these targets be met if the available pool is too small in terms of number to fill the demand. But then again CSA have been a little slow in getting out of the blocks!  This also means that someone like Nolan Hoffman who can hold a place in any Elite or National team on merit is now "labelled" PDI?    

The great thing about this sport is that you can't hide and be carried on the wing!!! You either hack it or get shelled. PDI's coming through in individual sports and hacking it will be respected unlike some of the rubbish I've seen playing on the wing at Natal Rugby.  

I've always wondered when they're going to start a transformation policy for Polo?

I think the majority of the okes building them in PE are PDI's???......

I've always wondered when they're going to start a transformation policy for Polo?

What about underwater hockey. Believe me the game does exist.

Spent most of my matric year helping a teacher make sticks for underwater hockey - and they think cyclists are weird!!!

Known as "Octo-push" in some circles

And what may I ask is wrong with underwater hockey?  I played it in varsity and army!!!

And what may I ask is wrong with underwater hockey?  I played it in varsity and army!!!

Dis soos "bokdrolspoegkompetisie" = pointless.

We can see what the affect the lack of oxygen had on ur brain !

Yes I know, the lack of oxygen caught up with me.  Kyk net, ek kan jou al amper 'n vriend noem, and that's BAAADDDDDD!!!!

Dis soos "bokdrolspoegkompetisie" = pointless.

Ek sal nou nie sover gaan nie.  Bokdrolspoeg is nie se vinnig soos onderwater hokkie nie!