Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pearl Jam....Off He Goes....live from On Two Legs

great track! just read that their new album's gone to #1 on billboard.

Funny....just read the same thing this morning. Their first time in 13 years.

What was somewhat interesting was the fact that they made #1 with only 189 000 album sales in it's first week. Their previous #1 albums came with 'Vs' with 950 000 sales in '93, 'Vitalogy' with 877 000 sales in '94 and 'No Code' with 367 000 sales in '96. The article mentioned something about the music industry's downward spiral.

Funny....just read the same thing this morning. Their first time in 13 years.What was somewhat interesting was the fact that they made #1 with only 189 000 album sales in it's first week. Their previous #1 albums came with 'Vs' with 950 000 sales in '93' date=' 'Vitalogy' with 877 000 sales in '94 and 'No Code' with 367 000 sales in '96. The article mentioned something about the music industry's downward spiral.[/quote']

you're right about the downward spiral, but does billboard take downloads into account? i know the brit charts do, but not sure about billboard.

This morning it's Dying Rose, their entire first album "The Bleeding Flowers", from Belarus. Think very early Theater Of Tragedy.... Goth-Doom metal. Really like the contrasts of the female operatic vocals against the male Death-Growls.

Music ranges from slower goth doom, to death metal, to hints of black metal all intertwined. Makes for very interesting listening *mosh* ...