Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely loving this jam at the moment. on my riding playlist

great cadence

Edited by jcmeyerSS

They say there was a secret chord ,that David played and it pleased the Lord

But you don't really care for music do you ?

He's not everybody's cup of tea. He's complicated ,takes years to finish a song, agonises about life and things.Loves women and wine . And he wants to take up smoking again.

Congratulations on your 80 th birthday Leonard Cohen.

For those interested...first aid kit and Ryan Adams live on iTunes as part of the iTunes festival right now...for free..live streaming

For those interested...first aid kit and Ryan Adams live on iTunes as part of the iTunes festival right now...for free..live streaming

this was soo good. Ryan adams is back!. can also still watch it on demand.All the itunesfestival acts are being broadcast live and there is still 8 days left..not many good acts left...but one or two

http://www.itunesfestival.com/

New album too blokman

Yes, saw on the web Stretch. "Popular Problems". We'll have to see. With him you never know. He  does not appeal to everybody ,which I totally understand. Cohen I take in small doses alone or in the background.

Not recommended if you're already depressed and there's red wine around.

Edit: It may help to keep The Campbells ,Rooirokbokkie with some brannas and Coke on standby.

Edited by Blokman

Yes, saw on the web Stretch. "Popular Problems". We'll have to see. With him you never know. He  does not appeal to everybody ,which I totally understand. Cohen I take in small doses alone or in the background.

Not recommended if you're already depressed and there's red wine around.

I have always found his music uplifiting as opposed to depressing.

you know the story that his manager (or someone close to him like that) basically stole all his money. He was flat broke a few years ago - thats why he did that big tour. I think this is an extension of recouping some income. considering this is only his 13th studio album...you can know that he has laboured over it. I have already heard good reviews

http://www.metacritic.com/music/popular-problems/leonard-cohen

If you ever want to appreciate the brilliance of the man then listen to this interview.