Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

you just have to ignore that period where Paul Weller was chummy with knobbie Williams

No, who artists wish to associate with when they're not performing is no concern of mine. In this case, Knobbie has a couple of tracks I don't mine and his performance of Sammy Davis Jnr's 'Mr Bojangles' I rated highly. So, no concerns there...now if he had hung out with uber creep Ian Watkins then I would destroy all trace of his musical existence (in my collection)!  

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, who artists wish to associate with when they're not performing is no concern of mine. In this case, Knobbie has a couple of tracks I don't mine and his performance of Sammy Davis Jnr's 'Mr Bojangles' I rated highly. So, no concerns there...now if he had hung out with uber creep Ian Watkins then I would destroy all trace of his musical existence (in my collection)!

Ha ha..small grappie..knobbie is a solid musician..just not my cup of tea...it was round about that time that he himself was tjommie tjommie with the Gallagher bros...who are right tjops...although I'll never deny that that definitely maybe album is a class act

They play it on Mix often, it's such a great collaboration .

its more than that I think. He has been playing with springsteen since 2008 or 09 and has played on both wrecking ball and high hopes...and then we saw as part of the high hopes tour.

There are lots of e street band die hards we are extremely offended that he is playing in the e-street band saying that his guitar is overpowering and egotistical....personally I think the reworking of tom joad with him on guitar is just brilliant...but I felt on the concert one or two times he needed to dial it back a bit

Yebo...only radio station worth listening to. Less kakpraat, more solid music

There will be some kakpraat today at 12:30 about a new product in S.A. called Elete  ;)

its more than that I think. He has been playing with springsteen since 2008 or 09 and has played on both wrecking ball and high hopes...and then we saw as part of the high hopes tour.

There are lots of e street band die hards we are extremely offended that he is playing in the e-street band saying that his guitar is overpowering and egotistical....personally I think the reworking of tom joad with him on guitar is just brilliant...but I felt on the concert one or two times he needed to dial it back a bit

mmmmm dunno, he has his solo's and so does bruce, for me it just brings another flavour. I mean you never know what you going to get when he takes his turn. I love that personally but the purists might frown I will admit.

There will be some kakpraat today at 12:30 about a new product in S.A. called Elete  ;)

hahahha I like kakpraat about bikes....then its not kakpraat but sensepraat. I think mix is doing very well, surely they have gained helleva traction ito listeners