Now that I'm going fat tyre...

AndreZA

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yup. hair. baggies. crazy twinkle in the eye.

mtn biker.

excellent.

really I never had a prob riding baggies. was very comfy. you get some really nice ones nowadays.

Would anyone please suggest baggies.  I look like a roadie on my MTB and that isn't cool. .

That is why I'm asking. I'm a very proud roadie but I'm sure I will be crucified if I look like one among the die hard dirt lovers.

I saw some Imola baggies at Sportsman's warehouse for about R300. Will have a look at them on Saturday.

Would anyone please suggest baggies.  I look like a roadie on my MTB and that isn't cool.  Maybe I should let my hair on my legs grow back as well.

I don't agree with hairy legs, I prefer shaved legs, mountain biker or not....hey, ons girls moet ook iets h? om na te kyk, mooi gladde bene!Wink

I only started road biking in October. When i started mtbiking i wore baggies. I was waaayyy too conscious of tights! I switced to tights very soon after trying my 1st race. Ever get your shorts hooked on your saddle?? Maybe get chaffed on your inner thigh? Got blown around in the wind?? Baggies are ok for social biking. Titusti, you gotta be wearing some real tight baggies to use for racing dude!Wink Besides its difficult to get decent padding. Or has that changed in recent years? Maybe a good be would be to get Capestorm padded inners with your favourite shorts?

I don't agree with hairy legs' date=' I prefer shaved legs, mountain biker or not....hey, ons girls moet ook iets h? om na te kyk, mooi gladde bene!Wink

[/quote']

Wel Jellytot.  Paar girls het al vir my uit hulle motors geskree dat ek sexy bene het.  Moet s? die girls in die kar het nie te sleg gelyk nie.

I only started road biking in October. When i started mtbiking i wore baggies. I was waaayyy too conscious of tights! I switced to tights very soon after trying my 1st race. Ever get your shorts hooked on your saddle?? Maybe get chaffed on your inner thigh? Got blown around in the wind?? Baggies are ok for social biking. Titusti' date=' you gotta be wearing some real tight baggies to use for racing dude!Wink Besides its difficult to get decent padding. Or has that changed in recent years? Maybe a good be would be to get Capestorm padded inners with your favourite shorts?[/quote']

Fox are making some really nice stuff nowadays. Gonna be checking them out.

Gotta admit I've always enjoyed my lycra.  So snug and form fitting. Makes me feel sexy all over....  and if you have a boep the bibs work extra nice.  Your boep can hang in the bib as well.  Although, I recently discovered baggies, and I gotta say, they are really cool to ride with. rode in the german rain with the baggies and it was no hassle.

I'm a very proud roadie but I'm sure I will be crucified if I look like one among the die hard dirt lovers.

Just kick their asses a couple of times and you will have their respect - far cheaper than buy baggies just to fit in.

no just have the right attitude. It will get you much further than what you wear,what you look like or how good you are.

the right attitude?

Well you're trying out mtn biking arent you? That's a good startSmile

Kick our asses !!! LOL

Daemon your dress code really sucks and we got plans for you if you ever rock up at a night ride dressed like Dufus Armstrong again !!

Kick our asses !!! LOL

Daemon your dress code really sucks and we got plans for you if you ever rock up at a night ride dressed like Dufus Armstrong again !!

HAHAHA...but the cap is for sweat!! And I am starting a fashion, just look at Flash, he's wearing a discovery cap under his mtb helmet!!