P_body versus Hog

Tumbleweed

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope only on Mondays when we log on and answer the mails and messages that the boss left.  The rest of the time we code in morse code on the hub

well' date=' it's not quite popcorn time yet?where the hell is b_pody? [/quote']

How many of you actually read and understood the Car Today thread? I'll give you one clue... P-body is a figment of someone's imagination.

Wink

Why does lasagne sound like a good idea for supper?

Getting pork bangers and pasta tonight Big%20smile

'Bit off topic' but anyone know why they are called bangers by the rooinekke?

Bangers get their name from the sausage?s predilection toward bursting or ?banging? open during high frying temperatures...

The story about scarcity of meat and makers adding water which made them bang is not really true, cause the term was used before the story's origin date...

TNT12008-10-30 04:33:43

The car has right of way over a bicycle!
with some  peeps here you opening a can of worms here......

Why...? I'm a mountain biker so maybe I missed something. Cars are more important. They pay to use the roads and they need to get somewhere. Roadies are just there for fun.

Clap

They are also very good at carrying mtbikes,surfboards,kayaks,diving gear,and for visiting places like this

20081030_051009_Picture_053_res.jpg

Bangers get their name from the sausage?s predilection toward bursting or ?banging? open during high frying temperatures...

The story about scarcity of meat and makers adding water which made them bang is not really true' date=' cause the term was used before the story's origin date...
[/quote']

So that story I heard about what are 'willy's for? Banging of course my son ......... is untrue Sleepy

The story about scarcity of meat and makers adding water which made them bang is not really true' date=' cause the term was used before the story's origin date...

[/quote']

So that story I heard about what are 'willy's for? Banging of course my son ......... is untrue Sleepy

how come I've been brought into this thread Wink

[/quote']

Just be thankful that it wasn't the shaving thread.

[/quote']

Just be thankful that it wasn't the shaving thread.

... put hr's ass on TNT's body...

That my friend' date=' looks like one FINE outing !!!! Clap
[/quote']

Very nice place to ride your mtb

I have a thing about Baobabs

This one could be 4000yrs old

20081030_055248_december_botswa.jpg

[/quote']

Where is it ?

[/quote']

Where is it ?

The first is Kubu Island and the second is Chapmans Baobab on the edge of the Pans