CSC signs JHB riders

Crono

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh..I better not call Andrew any names...might just receive another "phone me and we'll sort this out'' e-mail....

So am I right? Any one else?

I meant Owen thingy
Yeah Owen likes to take this........and he got bust...

Winstrol (stanozolol)

Winstrol is a very effective steroid when used correctly. It is important to distinguish be-tween the two different forms of administration of stanozolol, since the injectable Winstrol Depot is distinctly more effective than the oral Winstrol. What is special about the injectable Winstrol Depot is that its substance is dissolved in water which means that Winstrol Depot must be injected much more frequently than the oil-dissolved steroids. Active ingredient Stanazolol prevents Winstrol Depot from aromatizing into estrogens with water retention occurring only rarely, thus giving it a clear role in bodybuilding: preparation for a competition. Winstrol Depot, however, is not only especially suited during preparation for a competition but also in a gaining phase. Since it does not cause water retention rapid weight gains with Winstrol Depot are very rare. However, a solid muscle gain and an over proportionally strong strength increase occur, usually remaining after use of the compound is discontinued. Bodybuilders who want to build up strength and mass often combine Winstrol Depot with Dianabol, Anadrol 50, Testosterone esters or Deca-Durabolin.

According to the newspaper it's

Jeremy Maartens

Reinardt du Plessis

Ducin Viljoen

Garth Thomas

Chris Willemse jnr

Hannahi ( algeria )

Travys Wilkens

and some french named rider ??

I think this could be a team to watch this year!

I meant Owen thingy
Yeah Owen likes to take this........and he got bust...

Winstrol (stanozolol)

Winstrol is a very effective steroid when used correctly. It is important to distinguish be-tween the two different forms of administration of stanozolol, since the injectable Winstrol Depot is distinctly more effective than the oral Winstrol. What is special about the injectable Winstrol Depot is that its substance is dissolved in water which means that Winstrol Depot must be injected much more frequently than the oil-dissolved steroids. Active ingredient Stanazolol prevents Winstrol Depot from aromatizing into estrogens with water retention occurring only rarely, thus giving it a clear role in bodybuilding: preparation for a competition. Winstrol Depot, however, is not only especially suited during preparation for a competition but also in a gaining phase. Since it does not cause water retention rapid weight gains with Winstrol Depot are very rare. However, a solid muscle gain and an over proportionally strong strength increase occur, usually remaining after use of the compound is discontinued. Bodybuilders who want to build up strength and mass often combine Winstrol Depot with Dianabol, Anadrol 50, Testosterone esters or Deca-Durabolin.

Hey that doesn't count, a guy he met at the coffee shop said it will help his broken collar bone heal. It's not his fault really, is it?