CSC signs JHB riders

Crono

Chunky.... thanks, yes i had heard that, but David was very 'mum' about his signing. Would be great if he got a overseas ride, as KM is really not his goal I am sure.  Those youngsters will learn a lot from the 'oldies'.... can only be good for their cycling. Will keep a watch on them with a careful eye!!!!!!!

What R U Doing????........ Would love to see you back on Track.... maybe I will start watching again......

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

american team eh? there's actually quite a lot for teams there this year - mainly div 3, maybe Lill's putting in a good word for him ?

but I assume he's going for another good Langkawi / Giro del capo again ?

Chunky.... thanks' date=' yes i had heard that, but David was very 'mum' about his signing. Would be great if he got a overseas ride, as KM is really not his goal I am sure.  Those youngsters will learn a lot from the 'oldies'.... can only be good for their cycling. Will keep a watch on them with a careful eye!!!!!!!

What R U Doing????........ Would love to see you back on Track.... maybe I will start watching again......
[/quote']

I am supposed to be racing track this year. Not going to sprint again but doing the madison with Norman Lester.

I bumped into the Labs Sub Vets Team Manager on Saturday, they are very strong this year. Racing in this Cat is going to be very hard. Do you guys know which other sub vets teams will be causing havoc ? I was told that a few vets where doing over 20 hours a week on training.

A few ??????

I think most of the guys who are just able to stay in the bunch are doing that.

I am supposed to be racing track this year. Not going to sprint again but doing the madison with Norman Lester.

Is Norman still racing heven't seen him in years? I rememer hid old man Jacky binning it weekly at Hector Norris and always in spectacular style!!

Who is lourens calitz gonna ride for this year???

Who's their top guy now???

Jeremy, Chris, Reinhardt?????

Are the JHB signings gonna stay based in JHB? and contest the JHB leagues?