You know what absolutely SICKENS me?

Capri Wheeler

I sincerely apologize to anybody whom this applies to but . . .  I want to punch that person in the face!

but maybe its just me...

but how do you feel?

Now you just not making sense. Let those who work hard for their money enjoy their rides that are much better than yours. Be grateful you have a bike.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I sincerely apologize to anybody whom this applies to but . . .

Is it just me or does it really get to you when you see someone riding a cervelo S3 or a trek madone 6.9 going up  a hill (2% gradient) at about 16km'h.
It actually sickens me and I want to punch that person in the face!

but maybe its just me...

but how do you feel?

Eeeesh - jyt issues Boet - who cares waarmee hulle ry. Wen hulle net!!

why is everyone talking about people walking up hills on expensive bikes. I have never walked up a hill while cycling @#$%.

?

It is all relative: so the hotshots smirk and "puke" at slower riders who can afford better bikes' date=' while the?league riders?smirk and puke when they ride past the amateur hotshots, while the pros smirk and puke while they ride past the league riders,?while the ......

?

I'm outta here - going to sell my Ducati 996' cause I can't ride like Troy Bayliss so I clearly have no right to own one !!!!
[/quote'] i can. will swop for (one of my not-too-flashy) mtbs. smiley4.gif

?

?

Has it got ANY carbon on it?

?

Also cannot have anything above Deore as I am not a pro you know so should not be riding even LX or any hint of carbon.

?

Oh @#$%, just realised I've got a pro helmet - what am I to do now !!!

carbon spacer on the steerer tube only. will paint matt black to hide carbon weave. deore/lx mix, but has been scratched quite badly so all the paint's come off. no one will know the difference. (if they look too close, kick them in the face - sorry, but this thread started on an agressive note). do we have a deal?

smiley4.gif

What make is it?

I don't know if I am worthy of riding any major brand of bike, now that the TdF riders use Giant etc.

Damn, didn't LA use Shimano ?!!! Can't use that either as it might be considered as posing which in turn would cause puking .... we can't have that.

racman2008-11-17 11:00:56

it is a giant, actually, but i've written "hot rock" in koki on the tube. lance will be using sram now, so we're safe.

who cares????

also saw a lot of guys on their very fancy bikes yesterday - doing the 94.7 -  that also struggled up those hills and on the N14 

I sincerely apologize to anybody whom this applies to but . . . Is it just me or does it really get to you when you see someone riding a cervelo S3 or a trek madone 6.9 going up? a hill (2% gradient) at about 16km'h.It actually sickens me and I want to punch that person in the face!but maybe its just me...but how do you feel?

I did not read 16 pages but

hey Boet, I am one of those okes doing 16 - 20km/h going up a hill on my TCR0(not that expensive but there are people that would love to have it). You know what, I work most of the time and cannot train day in and day out. That is why I can afford a 'better' bicycle. I still enjoy cycling and have my own goals. So don't let me piss you off because I cannot keep up with you.

About the punching, I will sue you smiley4.gif djvr2008-11-17 11:55:35

I have been sitting here reading this Bull from the people who think they are better than the next because they can climb faster on a cheaper bike. I wish to be there the day that someone makes you(CW in particular) look stupid while going up a hill on a hypermarket special. The wheel turns and I hope you feel stupid when that Hypermarket special comes past you?

this whole thread is such a joke hahahahaha i mean capri if you have an issue and want to punch someones lights out you should want to punch my lights out

my bike is the best bike in the world just because i paid for it myself!!!!!!

another example about working hard for what you have, my best friend owns 5 bikes well over the R60 000 price bracket and you know what yesterday was the first time in two years he has beaten me in the 94.7 this year is the first year my bike has had proper wheels with sealed bearings but do you see me being envious or Jealous?????

Nope you should have heard me screaming and jumping for joy to hear that my buddy had stuck with the bunch till after the krugersdorp highway that is a major achievement for anybody in the elite bunch

I see you as one of those guys that when on the bike you are very angry with things and when you dont get your way or you have a bad ride you come up with k@k excuses and end up blaming your bike

GET OVER IT DUDE LIFE GOES ON

and as i said earlier in the thread if you really want one of those desirable bikes then get off your ass and go train and all that anger confusion and Hate will go away i promise you!!!!

I ride 2 expensive machines and climb for ****!! But in addition to this I am mentally unstable......born in the south...bob and weave well....and throw a mighty right hook in return! See you on Butchers some dayWink

I commented, and moaned.  YES, I'm jealous and a mate of delgado's (ok, only party-tims because he can like to pik on vis poor afrikaanse laaitie from ve deep souf!).  So I'm jealous, and I'll keep on moaning, cause I know I can ride those hills (at an average of 11-13km/h)

Don't worry Capri, maybe father christmas will give you a nicer bike so you can stop riding that piece of *** you have such a complex about... 

EWEP I swear if I have to ask you one more time if you rode yesterday I am going to come down there and burn all your pies.