Bikehut.co.za?!

Fulmenicilus

He says that they are moving premises

did they say where to?

new bike shop opened in fishhoek mainroad, and there's only so many okes in the deepsouth riding bikes

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He says that they are moving premises

did they say where to?

new bike shop opened in fishhoek mainroad' date=' and there's only so many okes in the deepsouth riding bikes
[/quote']

Somewhere where there are No Telephone Lines!!! LOL

Rode passed the premises this morning EISH there is a FOR RENT SIGN planted in the corner of the property.

Good luck to all those concerned

I saw the sign too. I dont think anyone must hold their breath in getting money from them. As far as internet is concerned, my 62 year old father i law did a self installation of his home adsl with telkom. up and running in 48 hours.

I know of someone who does not have the internet/credit cards who handed bikehut his money in september to enter him in the argus and they never did. He had to run around just before substitutions closed to get an entry.

I can`t remember if they refunded him his money or not but will confirm with him. the same happened to two of his friends.