MTB Helmets with the Visor

Brakkies Sport Fotos

Oh I see.  I don't have much cause to look behind me for the second place guy.  Must be unique to being first.

There seems to be alot of vitriol and poison flowing around from the rain.  Are you guys made of sugar and likely to melt in the rain?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Superman we can't convince you that it's for the rain then just accept that real MTB'ers have peaks and all the other woosies don't have .

What is VITRIOL,,,,,, selle as BLOU VITTERJOEL ...... the stuff they put in our curry in the army to take out the stiff!!!!!!! Nowadays they bathe them in Sta Soft....... their Union demands it!!!!!!

Ek dra wit kouse en dra nie 'n keppie op my helmet nie!!!!!! Vuilryer..... jy sal maar persoonlik vir my moet se ek is 'n woosie!!!!!! Ek sal jou nie pak gee nie.... M sal!!!!! Hoe gaan jy dit vir jou anner vuil maatjies verduidelik !!!!!!!

Ek dra wit kouse en dra nie 'n keppie op my helmet nie!!!!!! Vuilryer..... jy sal maar persoonlik vir my moet se ek is 'n woosie!!!!!! Ek sal jou nie pak gee nie.... M sal!!!!! Hoe gaan jy dit vir jou anner vuil maatjies verduidelik !!!!!!!

I like it, fighting talk!

smiley36.gif Lyk ek vir jou stupid !!! Ek sal dit nie voor M se nie !!! Tandum ryers in donker afrika is nie geklasifiseer as MTB'ers of roadies nie . Spesie by hulself ! Julle kan ry nes julle wil ons sal nie uitpraat nie .

Dit help soms om te dreig..... so watch it ekke hou jou dop!!!!!!!!!

Wat is 'n Tandum??????.... bly om te sien jy gebruik ook 'n hoofletter!!!!!!!

I've been advised by every shop I've visited sofar in my search for a new bike and gear to get a MTB helmet with a visor - if that makes any valuable contribution to this conversation. Apparently it helps for shade, water and branches??? I wouldn't know...but I'll get one anyway.

There is a well thought out theory that MTBers invented helmets with visors (for all kinds of valuable reasons) and hydrapacks. Roadies are embarassed that they didn't think of it first and therefore shun these amazing inventions.

Also, real MTBers are clever enough not to wear white socks. It saves a FORTUNE in bleach!!

Mtb "team" I road for last year gave all of us white socks, what a gype. My cleanest pair are a dark grey.

Visor schmisor.... does nothing.... only looks cool............ 

No name brand .... it is your problem if you want to look stupid with a visor

?

Worsie,  is jy 'n onnerwyser wat kinners se boeke merk of wat!!!!?????

So, if i read between all the rubbish you post:

The visor helps for :

rain drops in the eyes

The parts in the bush when you go through shaddy/sun patches

Keep the sun off your nose

and obviously the most important rule: YOU WILL THAN ONLY LOOK LIKE A MOUNTAIN BIKER?

Use a peak - look like an mtb'er,

don't use a peak - look like a roadie.

Same as leg shaving, doesn't really do anything but most of us do it anyway. Your choice.