Polar S720i Problem..

Zaskar

nope, mine is working fine.

where are you changing it? on the little button with the clock and the arrow, or in the curve properties, under the general tab? (prob the exact same result?)

have you uninstalled and reinstalled? if that doesnt make a diff then i would just go back to the previous version that worked.

After updating the new software version I can only find that it have 4 blank spaces were you enter your "exercise" name or descrition.

So if you dont take that out the exercise actually dont show. My calander is set on 12 weeks to show.

So if yours is like 10 weeks or 6, it will look fine.

With the new software I cannot "delete all" when I download the excersizes........

yip, i saw i had the same problem this morning! have to delete one by one! irritating!

i did see one thing that changed for the better though, the icon on my desktop!

So now you can assist me with thew following' date=' since downloading the new version, things get quite corrupt if I try and change the X axis time to distance or visa versa. anyone had a similar problem?[/quote']

Yes, had exactly the same problem. I found that if I had distance on the X Axis, the altitude curve looked as if some kid had used a crayon and scribbled all over the graph. As soon as reverting to a time based X Axis, the graph appeared normal.

I emailed Harald and sent him a couple of hrm files, but they couldn't come up with an answer and said "This is a first for us".

So I reloaded the software and went back to the previous upgrade (ver 4.03.43)

If you email Polar, we might put enough pressure on them to sort out the problem.