Your Toughest Challenge?

mazztazz

jumping out of a dakota for the first time !!!

that would be a challenge for me... too big though - even when I fly to CT Durbs, 7 in the mornign, I'll get two strong drinks.

Physically - first Argus 5 freakin hrs , and it was the hottest one (39) ever

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Riding my mountainbike... limited success. :-(  I think it's male...

I see another D & D ride on the horizon.

You'll have to drug me or .... um, no actually, I can't think of anything that'll work to get me to a D & D ride again soon ...OuchConfusedLOL

Big%20smile

Getting over my fear of heights / learning to swim / marriage .....Big%20smile

I have done & accomplished all these things....Thumbs%20Up

"DTThumbs%20Up"

oh physical was looking for wedding shoes with my wife eish man . Century City (nil) Tygervalley (nil) Waterfront (nil) Cavendish (nil) Somerset Mall the following weekend BINGO ( you guessed the last pair of shoes in Cape town) . Hell man my first Argus was not even that bad my legs were kaput after that shoe hunting will never forget it . You single guys dont say I did not warn you Wink

Might agree with that one, but think the first one from the "aapkas" felt worst. The ground was to close for my liking.

Was much easier from the C120 at 35000 feet, earth didn't approached that fast Confused

Well Chilli' date=' that sounds like a challenge.[/quote']

One that DR, Cat-i, MichH, Cois, Daemon, sybrandv and I will have to take up in the not too distant future.

Pretty Please

LOL

SAGD tour... i don't know what possesses me to go on an annual 5 day cyclign tour with the likes of those dudes... manohmanohman are they strong and i just have to try keep up Dead but at least i know i do it to myself!

(hmmm, i still have to try the jump-out-of-a-plane thing... is it as much of a rush as sitting in a microlight heading straight for the ground and only pulling out at the last second? if so i gotta organise!....)

Well Chilli' date=' that sounds like a challenge.[/quote']

One that DR, Cat-i, MichH, Cois, Daemon, sybrandv and I will have to take up in the not too distant future.

Pretty Please
LOL

Oh no, no, no, no...ConfusedCry

Might agree with that one' date=' but think the first one from the "aapkas" felt worst. The ground was to close for my liking.

Was much easier from the C120 at 35000 feet, earth didn't approached that fast Confused
[/quote']

HEHEHEHE AAPKAS !!!! forgot that one with the fan at the back . the one out the front not too bad .LOL

Answering this makes me realise what a sucker i can be, in 2003 the first was my brother talking me into doing the Barberton Mtb Marathon (75k) after a 5 year absence from cycling and my longest ride before that a 38 k.

The second was a few months later my buddy talking me into the Vasbyt (160k road race) my longest road ride prior to that was 80k's.

Trying to understand men... so far no success. :-(

Thanks Chilli - guess my bike is male too!!

my MTB's male too - & it loves me!

I see another D & D ride on the horizon.

You'll have to drug me or .... um' date=' no actually, I can't think of anything that'll work to get me to a D & D ride again soon ...OuchConfusedLOL
[/quote']

CP - you CAN get dirty in daylight, too, you know?? one sunday morning in the spruit? mich, will you organise???

I know cat-i! :-)  I went to Northern Farm with MichH and friends in December and the blue thing threw me off twice! :-(  But I'll do it again some time, just to spend time with my Hub friends...