Testicle trouble

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Testicular torsion. Crippling - also have a 'mate' who had the problem, kept him off his bike for years...

Testicular torsion. Crippling - also have a 'mate' who had the problem, kept him off his bike for years...

This reminded me of a real story about 18-20 yrs ago when I was still in the army. I was working at Voortrekkerhoogte and 1 Military hospital at the time,doing night shift as a medic.

At about 11pm that evening, a chap came into the casualty with his girlfriend, had a towel around his waist, and insisted to speak to a male doctor on duty.

We called the doc and afterwards we found out this poor guy had a "powerfailure on the job". Apparently a vein burst in his "tool" and it was swolen up like a tennis ball. He required micro-surgery afterwards to have it fixed.

between the work's internet and this site I'm gonna lose my temper and break something soon!

Step away from the refresh button !!

Testicular torsion. Crippling - also have a 'mate' who had the problem' date=' kept him off his bike for years... [/quote']

You meant - castrating

you are lucky he had it diagnosed quickly i had mine happen when i was in high school and if it is twisted for more than 6 hours you become sterile and you lose your "nut"

sorry but i have not read through the whole thread!!!

P.S. oh ya that is why my signature is what it is!!!!

I't happened to me in high school and it was flipping sore.Worst pain ever x 10!Also had the nut tied to the sack.