New Toys

Pantani

Hahahaha' date=' merely as a reference fore sizing... Wink

[/quote']

so many comments to be made on this statement,  but I rather leave it up Colonel and tooHot! to take it further.

nice pedals by the way - costs about the same as the Keo Carbon I think.

So I'll spend the whole of next week chasing you around the North with these puppies OK! And if you scared of Andrew don't be, we can bliksem Andrew together, one attack after the other! hahaha Big%20smile

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Pantani!!! I also just got a new toy!!!Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Trek 6.9 SSL

SRAM Force groupset with Zero Gravity brakes

bontrager XXX Lite carbon wheels

Bontrager XXX Lite seatpost, bar and stem.

Fizik saddle

time RXS carbon pedals

............................................TOTAL WEIGHT...6.6kg!!!Wink20070208_053659_DSC01197.JPG

101% !!! Did you get my PM dude!!!! Angry How the hell am I supposed to pimp my ride if you don't check your inbox?

Oe nice.

VERY NICE!!  Dis die een met die Carbon wat so mooi wys wat op die Expo was!!!  KOTS dis mooi.

Many happy miles 101%!!!!

First of all, where do you guys get the Zero breaks?

Seconly, if we race in the same event/class for prize money and you beat me. Can I apeal and have official check your bike weight?

very very nice 101% (you testing it over hekpoort on saturday?)

- what happened to the SSLX - did you break it already?

Jissie 101%, fokkiet!!!!!  Ek DROOOOLLLLL.  Very lekker!  Only thing I would change is the setup, so can I have my bike already?

101% !!! Did you get my PM dude!!!! Angry How the hell am I supposed to pimp my ride if you don't check your inbox?

AngryAngryHow thell am I suppose to reply to your "pm" if you dont empty your inbox!!!!AngryAngryBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

very very nice 101% (you testing it over hekpoort on saturday?)

- what happened to the SSLX - did you break it already?

LOLLOL Test it on Sunday trying to hold onto Spidey's wheel up Alendale!!!LOLLOLLOL

Still got the SSLX. This was a project Ive ordered and been saving for since they launched the 6.9 in mid 2006Wink

AngryAngryHow thell am I suppose to reply to your "pm" if you dont empty your inbox!!!!AngryAngryBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

My bad! Ouch

First of all' date=' where do you guys get the Zero breaks?

Seconly, if we race in the same event/class for prize money and you beat me. Can I apeal and have official check your bike weight?

[/quote']

Zero Gravity brakes I got from cycleTech a while back, I'm sure Marco can still get.

Secondly. if you apeal , by the time the official gets to me the bike is packed and locked in the car!!!!LOLLOLBig%20smileBig%20smile

i like the pewter colour far better than the disco blue!  is this the same frame as andrew mc is riding?