New Toys

Pantani

i like the pewter colour far better than the disco blue!  is this the same frame as andrew mc is riding?

Yip !! same frame..only diff is that mine doesn't go up hill as fast as he's does.LOL

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the pewter colour far better than the disco blue!  is this the same frame as andrew mc is riding?

Andrew's bike looks gay! Confused

Quote Dirt Rider ="When you finish a MTB race, what do you do?  You down a beer or 2.  BUT, when you finish a road race, what do you do, you APPEAL!!!"

Somebody told me that the owner of Andrew's old Cervelo is also GAY. Pantani can you confirm this ?smiley2.gif

Very Naaaaais 101%. Same saddle and gruppo than mine, really getting into the SRAM thing!

With the Zipp 202's mine comes in at 6.7, but that's about as much as I can shave at this stage, unless I take my sword bar, stem and s'post off and replace with something like xxx, but I won't, the sword is just the best handlebar EVER!

Hope I get to see the bike before hekpoort on Saturday

I've seen 101%'s bike at Just Fun - sweet machine that is for shore!!

May it bring you many wins dude!!

Very Naaaaais 101%. Same saddle and gruppo than mine' date=' really getting into the SRAM thing!

With the Zipp 202's mine comes in at 6.7, but that's about as much as I can shave at this stage, unless I take my sword bar, stem and s'post off and replace with something like xxx, but I won't, the sword is just the best handlebar EVER!

[/quote']

Love the new SRAM!! its truely amazing , feels abit and responds like campag. Force is lighter than DA groupset. I read somewhere that the new mid rage SRAM "Rival" costs less than shimano Ultegra and only weighs 100g more than its big brother FORCE!! Thats pretty impresive from SRAM.

I wouldn't change the ITM sword either!!! one of the neatest looking bar/stems around!!!Wink

Very Naaaaais 101%. Same saddle and gruppo than mine' date=' really getting into the SRAM thing!

[/quote']

MWNO, I think your frame is about 2 sizes bigger.

2 sizes if I'm lucky, sit on a 58. Anyway, don't complain, probably one of the better stifness to weight ratios out there. Mind you, I think Spidey's bike may be betterClown

how much is the zero's going for, i take it it's the ti versions? is it not true that they weight just 150grams less than DuraAce??

soooo it's R3k per 150grams... hardly seems worth it, maybe it's just me.. Marius2007-02-08 07:40:41