Anton Oberholzer

Owen

This is what I meant by double standards Scotty. This guy never had the chance to defend himself' date=' but the thread continued for 6 pages. Whats the diff between this thread and the one about cycletech that were censored..numerous times? [/quote']

You're missing the point' date=' but go ahead. [/quote']

Well, you stated your point and whatever dude I was not referring to your point.. whatever it was eh!

I was just saying I will print it out and give it to him, maybe he

wants to come on here and give his side of the story then they can

close the thread. Then at least we have got two sides of the story and

everyone can leave it at that.

The Cycletech story was a bunch of allegations that could not be

verified by anyone, everyone saw what happened in the race on Sunday.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gentlemen, okay so AO cheated by not entering the race. What I feel was more wrong was to interfere with the race!

However, when certain instances upset hubbers; they seem to rev the instance. When the same hubbers at any point in their life make similar mistakes; then it is OK ... Surely that is double standards?

The biblical saying in afrikaans comes to mind "Haal die splinter uit jou oog, voor jy die balk uit n ander se oog haal"

We are all human; yes things like AO behaviour upsets us; but let us not keep on hammering on the issue; lets move forward and contribute to the upliftment of our sport and country. Negativity does not contribute to this .....

Okay hubbers now hammer my comments!!!!!

Thanks KK...finally some wisdom. I dont know AO so I wont comment on him. Personally I wont get a kick out of repeatedly calling someone a dopehead and label him a cheater behind his back.

I think it wrong to accuse anybody or team of drug taking, if there is no documented proof. The way to solve this kind of talk is to publish all test results.

Publish the riders names of those who have tested negative, aswell as those who have tested positive. This will stop these mostly false rumours of drug taking. All this does, is bring a dark cloud over this fantastic sport which we all love.

Lets hijack this one.

Who of you can remember Liz and her boyfriend? She won the Argus in the early 2000 (I think)

He won the "A" group in the same Argus.

It was the first one tha was on the detaour.

What happened to them?

Lets hijack this one.

Who of you can remember Liz and her boyfriend? She won the Argus in the early 2000 (I think)

He won the "A" group in the same Argus.

It was the first one tha was on the detaour.

What happened to them?

I remember him, he came to the next league race swinging his __ all over the place. Amazing how the peleton acts as one to exorcise the rubbish. He got projectiled out the back at a rather rapid pace, it almost looked like he had help, now how did that happen?

Epoh ek stel voor na jy die pak papiere vir hom gegee het hardloop jy BAIE vinnig weg!

ClapClapClap  Which reminds me, with that North vs South challenge, and someone suggested you beat someone from the other side up... Can we have OB on our team?

Weren't they a German couple?

(Although the thread topic is silent on the point, TitusTis, may I be the first to congratulate you on an excellent post?  "...swinging his ___ all over the place..."  "...the peloton acts as one to exorcise..."     Sometimes I just have to admire your work.)

Obie 1 didn't you start this threas?

Yes i did, but i did not accuse anybody of drug taken.

Sover ek kon onthou het hulle in die strand bebly. Hulle het dieselde met 'n Mosselbaai Running race gedoen en was daar geskors.

Na hulle in die Argus uitgevang was het hulle baie persoonlikke uitnodigings gekry om met die Elite's te kom ry.

Nou onthou ek, sy naam was "Jago". wat eintlik funnie was, was dat die aap vir die Mykonos race toe uitgepop het, en laaste in die League daar ge-eindig.

Hy het toe in die openbaar daar by die wenstreep nog appel aan geteken omdat die ouens hom ge gutter het.

Haar naam was Liz en hy was Jago. Kannie hul vanne onthou, maar hulle is local.

Which point' date=' that he's a cheat???

Nahhh.. I've got that one!!!
[/quote']

I dont consider what AB did as reported as right but not cheating, certainly not to his benefit. 

However.

Cruxpearl, has none of your TCS riders has cheated ?? Might want to check that one out before you answer.

Which point' date=' that he's a cheat???

Nahhh.. I've got that one!!!
[/quote']

I dont consider what AB did as reported as right but not cheating, certainly not to his benefit. 

However.

Cruxpearl, has none of your TCS riders has cheated ?? Might want to check that one out before you answer.

Cheating is cheating but there is a difference between getting disqualified from a race and getting banned for life heh!@ Go figure!