East Rand danger areas

Evan Andreou

21 minutes ago, Dexter-morgan said:

I will extend the invite every week

Much appreciated. I will join soon I promise. 

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Possible new danger area. 
R25, running parallel to R21, just behind the Engen and the new Value Logistics building going up, a big group of informal residents were building their shacks there this morning, right next to the road. 
looked like it was arranged space for them, there were toilets and cops were watching 

no incidents yet, but be on the look out of you ride past there. 

15 hours ago, The Ouzo said:

R25, running parallel to R21, just behind the Engen and the new Value Logistics building going up, a big group of informal residents were building their shacks there this morning, right next to the road. 
looked like it was arranged space for them, there were toilets and cops were watching 

Google Maps shot please Ouzo?

21 hours ago, The Ouzo said:

Saw it last week as well, seems to be the people who were removed from 'Glen Marikana' in Kempton Park.

4 minutes ago, Dup08 said:

Saw it last week as well, seems to be the people who were removed from 'Glen Marikana' in Kempton Park.

oh ok, I did not ride out that way last week.

• 6 months later...

Has anyone heard any more info on the bike jacking this morning on Rondebuilt Rd Boksburg, close to the sink hole ?

We were on route, pretty close by, when some cyclists came from the opposite direction and warned us, so we decided to rather turn around and ride a different route.

4 hours ago, The Ouzo said:

Has anyone heard any more info on the bike jacking this morning on Rondebuilt Rd Boksburg, close to the sink hole ?

We were on route, pretty close by, when some cyclists came from the opposite direction and warned us, so we decided to rather turn around and ride a different route.

Seems like one guy hit in the back with a brick, but seems to be okay. Were able to get away, but were robbed of bike etc...

Group came out of the bushes with guns, but no shots fired.

Second hand info from a friend that was in the group. Apparently just a couple of minutes ahead of the BL group.

4 minutes ago, Koos Likkewaan 2 said:

Seems like one guy hit in the back with a brick, but seems to be okay. Were able to get away, but were robbed of bike etc...

Group came out of the bushes with guns, but no shots fired.

Second hand info from a friend that was in the group. Apparently just a couple of minutes ahead of the BL group.

That BL group would have been our faster of the 2 groups, I was in the second BL group