Immunity

Wheelsuck

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Titus: You forgot about the beer and getting naked. But for some it should read: Drink Lemonade and frolick in our pajamas. (One can never be to careful huh Jedi? 

Kranswurm: Just teasing I know what it is

"Neurobion is the brand name of a product that contains vitamin B-1, B-6 and B-12. Such a combination is not permitted and had been banned in all advanced countries. In India, the government belatedly banned it. However to evade the ban, some manufacturers added one or two additional agents and have continued to market the same.

Such a combination is of no therapeutic value. Some patients get a perception of relief due to placebo effect. Such patients will get similar perception when distilled water is injected."

From http://www.doctorndtv.com/faq/detailfaq.asp?id=7116

try viral choice ... one tablet a day keeps the flue away

true i use it it works, get from the chemist about R50 take two a day till you better then one in the morning.

and i don't eat veggies at all...

and i don't eat veggies at all... Great Minds......what can I say!

No veggies + expensive pee = great minds

You think?

Bikemonster: Most of the veggies we eat are cooked, roasted etc to death, so how much nutrients do you really get in? I eat more fruit than most so substitute veggies with fruit.  

One day all we will get to eat are little pilletjies, different color pilletjies resembling the color of the old forgotten veggies.

Once was told by a reflexoligist that the reason my toes are curled (like claws) was cause I did not eat veggies as a child.

Back to my question, I saw in Bicycling an ad for Moducare, endorsed by Mr Tissink nogal, so it must be goodWink. Anyone know or have experince  with  this?

Once was told by a reflexoligist that the reason my toes are curled (like claws) was cause I did not eat veggies as a child.  

honestly if you beleive that, then there is a santa.

Back to my question' date=' I saw in Bicycling an ad for Moducare, endorsed by Mr Tissink nogal, so it must be goodWink. Anyone know or have experince  with  this?[/quote']

Sure - athletes are paid to endorse products.

i read the same article, spoke to my chemist and the say viral choice is just as good, i think you right the just get an extra buck to endorse a product, if its good or not who knows!

"Neurobion is the brand name of a product that contains vitamin B-1' date=' B-6 and B-12. Such a combination is not permitted and had been banned in all advanced countries. In India, the government belatedly banned it. However to evade the ban, some manufacturers added one or two additional agents and have continued to market the same.

Such a combination is of no therapeutic value. Some patients get a perception of relief due to placebo effect. Such patients will get similar perception when distilled water is injected."

From http://www.doctorndtv.com/faq/detailfaq.asp?id=7116

[/quote']

It is fun how only one website mentions that neurobion is harful for you and it is a India website.Confused Neurobion is not listed on WADA's list. So I don't think the above info is concrete.

Don't hold onto the escalator when you use it and wipe the shopping trolley handle before you use it or ..... WEAR SURGICAL GLOVES EVERYWHERE WHEN YOU GO OUT!

Sounds like something Michael Jackson would do and I believe we've seen enough photographic evidence of the horror show that results from  that.

Fresh fruit, vegetables, easy on the red meat.Thumbs%20Up

Echinacea and Spirulina for desertBig%20smile