Anriette Schoeman knocked down

Thug

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hell' date=' a 52 is even too big for me Big%20smile[/quote']

Don't worry rock....it's not your head-to-toe length that's the important measurement Wink

Pleasure Nellie!   Unfortunately I'm also 'vertically challenged'  Ermm  (stopped growing at 13??) LOL

LOL! No, i'm not that much taller now - maybe a few cms.

Only reason i remember my height then was because i did my first Argus at that age and i was Anriette crazy (posters/articles etc - collected them allEmbarrassed) So saw this one article where they gave her length and weight, so at that stage i was EXACTLY that, ...thought it was very cool. (just wish i could get to that weight again.

i'm still the shortest... based on leg seam meansurement i shouldn't ride anything bigger than 47cm LOL (yep, i'm shorter than anriette and even I can find a bike locally...)

Bad!

This is happening so often that it's becoming "boring"!

I bought myself some real estate yesterday............

A bakkie with trailer just simply cut me off in the shoulder, the trailer pushing me off the road. The gravel on the side was soft sand and the front wheel simply dug inn..........

I made sure though to take the impact so that my "rare" bike stayed off the ground.

The bakkie driver simply drove off.

Bruised left arm, left hip, left shoulder.

Badly dented ego.............

This happened half way through a 6:40 ride so by the end of the day I had other pains to wory about..........

Lucky!

BaieSukkel - hectic!!  Glad to hear you're ok!  Can't believe the guy that knocked you just drove off without checking that you were alright!!Angry

If anyone can assist please could you give the news lady at Kfm a call : Giovanna 021446 4869. She just called me with regards the email I sent yesterday.

She would like a sound clip in english and afrikaans to go on air as she did a story on cyclists on the KFM website in December and thought this would be a good follow up.

I am sure that there are some of us KP's that can gooi the taal . me not so good .Cry

Thanks

Ps I am very shy person Wink

Standard Fuji Frame, that  we rode last year, not rare saw a few on the road, but nice bikes, there was a spare bike lying around in PE that wasnt used, what happened with that one? Mine is a 56 and up for sale.

Here's a chance for another brand to make a little PR for themselves:

"Raleigh donates top of the rangle bicycle to National Champ"

How can the national champ have only 1 bike?

This is souf effrica....

smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif So Funny !!!

A little inside info passed on down the line, bike was not handed over to Anriette volunterily(spelling) by team mate, but forced to hand over, now she( team mate that handed over her bike) has to find a bike to use for this weekend race, doesnt sound like a tight team to me. Hope some one can help her out.