Deplorable action by a cyclist this morning

Nix M2

I agree, as does my friend that swearing at someone isn't the right way to do things. And so what if the guys want to ride without lights in the dark. But you don't go around hitting people especially not a woman.

I think this guy is a coward and deserves what ever he gets. the situation at the moment with deaths on the road, riding without lights is just silly, and putting other people's lives at risk by blocking their light is just not on. If you want to not be seen, that's your problem, don't cause other's not to be seen too though.

Butthesickness, I feel sorry for you.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

as a road user I get irritated by ppl not following the law or not being sensible

like driving slow in the fast lane

or parking in front of a driveway when the road is all clear

if you a cycling - wear a helmet

if its dark - use lights

these morons (I call them that cos, like really, why turns to violence?

and against a female!) clearly have no common sense and these are the

very idiots that give a bad name to cyclists in general

i guess swearing at them is a bit harsh, but hey, we all know what spurs on "road rage" Wink

why dont you just mind your own business next time' date=' and don't swear at people. what's it to you if they dont have lights? are you a traffic cop?

I think you're deplorable one here

[/quote']

And I think you are a jack*ss for giving such a flippant, stupid response. Maybe you were one of those Mtb'ers. I agree, their actions were stupid. If they got run over nobody would give two hoots about the fact that they did not bother about there own safety, and would be baying for the blood of the driver who ran them over.

Siss man, grow up.

Dont worry bout bustthesickness, likes to hide behind the keyboard and then has the balls to make comment.

They were idiots for riding like that and she was just as stupid for the way she reacted.

Despite that, there is no way in hell it's acceptable one of those riders klapped a woman. Effing savage!!

you sound so inocent... amazing. just love the womans version of the story.

i dont trust woman on a bicycle and as drivers.... and dont do business with them if I can help it.

:) nice thread

the reaction here is what i'm beginning to expect from thehub. to HIT a person (any person) just for swearing is NOT acceptable. EVER.

it's arrogant cyclists like those 2 mtb'ers who give all cyclists a bad reputation.

if they get hit by a car while out riding the people who've just condemned the lady for questioning where their lights are are going to be all aggresive and "up-in-arms" about it, but honestly - riding without lights is asking for serious trouble.

last time i checked it's a free country - free for the lady to train alone the same way that you lot who initially responded are free to respond. your answers simply speak volumes about your character.
slowpoke2009-02-25 07:43:29

Dispicable.

What kit did they have on?

She couldn't really tell. apparently one was maybe yellow, and the other blue and white.

Swearing at people is wrong' date='but you can't go and hit the person, in this case a lady... it's not right in any way you look at it [/quote']

Ladies dont scream "where's your fckn lights" at strange people.......

why dont you just mind your own business next time' date=' and don't swear at people. what's it to you if they dont have lights? are you a traffic cop?

I think you're deplorable one here

[/quote']

Why would she be the deplorable one in this incident? Maybe she cares about fellow cyclist and she doesn't want another one knocked over as do all other cyclist(I hope) so there was absolutely no reason for these a******* to slap her in the face , what kind of man hits a woman in the face. What these guys need is a wake up call.

And I think you are a jack*ss for giving such a flippant' date=' stupid response. Maybe you were one of those Mtb'ers. I agree, their actions were stupid. If they got run over nobody would give two hoots about the fact that they did not bother about there own safety, and would be baying for the blood of the driver who ran them over.

Siss man, grow up.
[/quote']

spot on wannabe!

I agree' date=' as does my friend that swearing at someone isn't the right way to do things. And so what if the guys want to ride without lights in the dark. But you don't go around hitting people especially not a woman.

I think this guy is a coward and deserves what ever he gets. the situation at the moment with deaths on the road, riding without lights is just silly, and putting other people's lives at risk by blocking their light is just not on. If you want to not be seen, that's your problem, don't cause other's not to be seen too though.

Butthesickness, I feel sorry for you.
[/quote']

hahaha, if you really do, then please send me a cash donation. PM for my banking details. Thanks

oh, and tell your friend not to try and be a meddling hero next time. I do agree that it's not cool for them to hit a girl. They should have stuck a waterbottle in her spokes ratherWink

There is no excuse ever for hitting a woman, especially across the face. How would those morons feel if I would hit their GF or wifes across the face.

i dont trust woman on a bicycle and as drivers.... and dont do business with them if I can help it.

You out doing a ride in the CT area this morning on a mtb maybe ?

You out doing a ride in the CT area this morning on a mtb maybe ?

hehe, no. i look for trouble on the hub not on my mtb :)

in all honesty. there is no excuse to slap a woman - even if she deserves it.

dont! ride alone ladies

Its things like this that ruin the sport.....imagine all the anti-cyclists reading this post?  Be more courteous to each other and come to Southern JHB is you like slapping girls...........you'll get your ass whipped PROPERLY!

There is no excuse ever for hitting a woman' date=' especially across the face. How would those morons feel if I would hit their GF or wifes across the face.

[/quote']

i agree! but would you let your woman ride alone in the dark... and will your woman swear at two strange men. not very smart