Deplorable action by a cyclist this morning

Nix M2

Forget the "lady" part for a bit' date=' don't hit a woman! Full stop, theres no debate about it.

[/quote']

Agreed. Don't go around policing random strangers. Full stop. (unless of course you are actually the police, then by all means, go wild...)

Okay so its okay for you to tell us all here to stop policing, according to your own theory, you should be shutting the F up and let us carry on with this thread without your purposeless interuption.

Hypocrite !

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bustthesickness and tnt sitting in a tree.......K.I.S.S.I.N.G

no, needing a PK!!!(sorry for the language in that)

Fair enough. Agreed that people should mind their own business' date=' but the other aspect here is that in endangering their lives they were endangering hers too. She didn't have a right to swear at them but she did have a right to keep them away from her if they're without lights. How so? Does she have sole right to use that road? Don't the dudes pay taxes so they may not use it?

I also don't think this is "the tiniest bull." It goes to the core of what's wrong with us as South Africans. We all have an attitude that stinks of civil disobedience. It's an attitude of disrespect and this lady is a shining example of that.

It's also entirely off-sides to suggest injuring a cyclist (female or male) even if you say it in an effort to make a point. I never said that once

[/quote']

Oh, and those of you who feel the need to misinterpret me, and misrepresent my thoughts regarding women, feel free to discuss it via pm, or come on over to the house this weekend, we can have a beer and a chat.

Forget the "lady" part for a bit' date=' don't hit a woman! Full stop, theres no debate about it.

[/quote']

Agreed. Don't go around policing random strangers. Full stop. (unless of course you are actually the police, then by all means, go wild...)

Okay so its okay for you to tell us all here to stop policing, according to your own theory, you should be shutting the F up and let us carry on with this thread without your purposeless interuption.

Hypocrite !

Show me where on this thread I did any of the things you accuse me of.

TNT12009-02-25 08:22:09

I actually do care. It's not cool for a dude to hit a lady' date=' but in this case she wasnt a lady. She verbally abused these guys. I'm not condoning them hitting her. It's pretty sick actually, but my point is that people should just learn to mind their own business. If some people dont wanna have lights then let them. It's darwin's evolution theory. Let them worry about the accidents they might have. Same story with helmets. I often see people without them at tokai. why should I go  and tell them to put one on? who cares. If they fall and get brain damaged then it's one less moron on the face of the planet.

really, you people just stress too much and carry on about the tiniest bull.

[/quote']

Clap Clap Clap

bustthesickness and tnt sitting in a tree.......K.I.S.S.I.N.G

ok so we know that TNT is gay, but now bustie is also bust?

[/quote']

Hypocrite !

Show me where on this thread I did any of the things you accuse me of.

You made comment.

There it is.

Wow. I'm stunned. Flattened by your superior intellect. I'm helpless in grip of your towering genius.

I'd assume those two boys probably use that route regualarly, maybe it s time to have a holiday with a few friends and go smash those MTBer faces up!

Cyclists should not turn on other cyclists.

Men should not hit women, and visa versa (before I get accused of reverse sexism)

And we ALL must respect the rules of the road and stay alive.

As someone said to me the other day "don't cry when a car hits you"

if you are doing something wrong, expect to be called up for it. so what take it like a man/woman/person/alien.

Accept responsibility for yourself and your actions.

We have Freedom of Speech in our constitution......viva the New  SA
Watch out, you might get slapped for saying that!

Fair enough. Agreed that people should mind their own business' date=' but the other aspect here is that in endangering their lives they were endangering hers too. She didn't have a right to swear at them but she did have a right to keep them away from her if they're without lights. How so? Does she have sole right to use that road? Don't the dudes pay taxes so they may not use it?

I also don't think this is "the tiniest bull." It goes to the core of what's wrong with us as South Africans. We all have an attitude that stinks of civil disobedience. It's an attitude of disrespect and this lady is a shining example of that.

It's also entirely off-sides to suggest injuring a cyclist (female or male) even if you say it in an effort to make a point. I never said that once

[/quote']

Oh, and those of you who feel the need to misinterpret me, and misrepresent my thoughts regarding women, feel free to discuss it via pm, or come on over to the house this weekend, we can have a beer and a chat.

Bud, it is a right to live in a safe environment. Constitutionally speaking. Irrespective of taxes paid. For example, if a car with worn brakes is cruising around, it too has a right to the road but it endangers me and you and every other road user. Those guys without their lights endanger her, the car that's coming around the corner that might hit them and any other cyclist they choose to tuck in behind.

I agree there's an aspect of disrespect. But there's a fundamental difference between swearing at someone and assaulting someone.

Lastly bustthe, has insinuated that it would be appropriate, maybe even humourous to place an obstacle in her wheel so she may fall. Once again, even if said in jest, or in an effort to prove a point, simply not on. Fortunately, not your point of view.

skipperw2009-02-25 08:43:19

We have Freedom of Speech in our constitution......viva the New  SA
Watch out' date=' you might get slapped for saying that![/quote']

Actually we have Freedom of Expression... so maybe the dudes were expressing themselves?

Ya think it's just a teensey bit possible that we don't have the full story here & shouldn't go riding into battle less than half dressed?

Ahhh but it's the Hub so we believe what we want to & off we go for 10 pages or more - all good fun.

Me? I doubt one F word would lead guys to chase & hit a woman.

Was there a chase? Was there a woman? Why are we here? Where are we going?

I think Nix is a straight up lady, but this isn't her story either.

Why get excited?

Joe, cause that what the sheeps do. Especially if someone, usually me, has a different viewpoint to the herd. Oh well.