Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sho you guys are making me nervous!!!!!

Landslide on Chappies??

13 knots south easter???

Boyes drive!

What does it all mean!!!

Global warming Smile

Anyone care to give some advice on 404s?

Sho you guys are making me nervous!!!!!

Landslide on Chappies??

13 knots south easter???

Boyes drive!

What does it all mean!!!

Global warming SmileAnyone care to give some advice on 404s?

Leave at home. You'll have enough fun with crosswinds without them if it's even a bit breezy. If it's calm on the day, go mad...

hey the ant

my advise is: go as hard as you can for the first half of the ride and really push yourelf into the group. The second half is flat and easy with a tail wind the whole way

Now that must be the very worst advice I've ever heard.

That's because you havent heard my shares or horses tips.

Ant's happy & that's what counts!

(2nd half flat and easy...snigger, snigger)

Guest colonel
Is Cape Town always so windy??????? How do you guys get to cycle. The wind was blowing me off my feet today!!!!!!!

What wind its been quite the last 3 days and even if it was blowing its not blowing hard enough to blow YOU off your feet.

i just hope its not windy on sunday...thatl be my first time riding in the cape...flying down also on like one of the last flights on friday landing at like 23:30 ...no time to acclimatise hahaOuch

Guest Big H

What is this knots thingy you Capees are talking about??????? No speedos on your bikes that you measure with "knots"?????? or are some of you just trying to be smart........ mmmmmmm??????

i just hope its not windy on sunday...thatl be my first time riding in the cape...flying down also on like one of the last flights on friday landing at like 23:30 ...no time to acclimatise hahaOuch

Shouldn't be a problem for you, Eclipse - if the wind's at 50kph its like a 900kph reduction. You'll be cruizin!

hey the ant

my advise is: go as hard as you can for the first half of the ride and really push yourelf into the group. The second half is flat and easy with a tail wind the whole way

Now that must be the very worst advice I've ever heard.

LOLLOLLOLLOL..Mon-goose...you want the oke to bonk by the time he gets to the top of Chappies?????Ouch

Guess what .....

What are you lot on about, the wind hasn't really been blowing for about a week and a half.

What are you lot on about' date=' the wind hasn't really been blowing for about a week and a half. [/quote']

Got to agree, only a slight breeze recently.

Wind is not a problem anyway, but heat is!

Hope it cools down before Sunday...

Guest Big H
What are you lot on about' date=' the wind hasn't really been blowing for about a week and a half. [/quote'] ............... Woensdag in Melkbosstrand HET daar 'n wind gewaai...... dit is net vrek warrem die afgelope twee dae!!!!!!!

What are you lot on about' date=' the wind hasn't really been blowing for about a week and a half. [/quote'] ............... Woensdag in Melkbosstrand HET daar 'n wind gewaai...... dit is net vrek warrem die afgelope twee dae!!!!!!!

That's not wind - that is a gentle breeze or zephyr Wink

Guest Big H
Winds picking up a bit todayCry

The propeller heads still say that it will be a Sedoos of 30 to 45km/h tomorrow gusting up to 65km/h........ Ja nee Slaapstad....... soos 'n baba..... as hy nie nat is nie het hy 'n WIND!!!!!!!