Tri Nations...Madison win a scam

longbow

if my memory serves me correct , Kyle Swain was selected to attend the UCI Training Centre in Swiss. (Diane Emery attended at the same time). once the training was completed (3 years i think) and he progressed to the u23 / elite category he promptly retired. what a waste of time and money.

The SACF backed JP van Zyl with regard to funds etc and equipment without any returns in terms of medals at CW or Olympic Games.

there just does not seem to be any "development direction" of our young promising riders. like no name funrider says " 

Quite right ;we do have the occasional total track star ;but i think that is more genetics and self dtermination than local training.(or whatever)"

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Snah/Hans why must i channel my energies there and not waste time on the Hub. I was curious if it was fixed and asked around. It took 10 minutes of my time and I have a lot of time to waste.

In my spare time I'm also chairman of Boland cycling and trying to improve things there. But I dont like fixed results, and would like to know about it.

How do you channel your energies to improve cycling. as a ex SA champ that knows about lots of sh*t.

Onthou dis klein boet wat betaal word om CSA goed uit te sort, nie ek.

Groete

HL

Fixed for the fans - the post-TdF criteriums

So what...just because they do it, it's ok ?

I'd much rather see Piet Pompies beat  Paolo Bettinin fair and square.

Basically the riders and organiser are calling you iditiots and you're paying for it too.....

Just doesn't make sense and by saying it's ok you're perpetuating the whole stigma of cycling as a sport of cheaters. Whether it's fixing results or taking drugs...no wonder the sport is declining.