Tri Nations...Madison win a scam

longbow

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to win the pursuit at SA Champs?I can organize it!!Will only cost you R5000.Wink

Common guys, get real. This has been happening in the Giro tri-nations for years now. Myself & a mate of mine sat trackside and scripted the whole evening before the racing even started, right down to the headlines Chris senoir would have in the paper the next day Wink. Neither of us predicted the fall though, I don't think that was part of the script, but it worked in their favour anyway. Live with it, it aint gonna go away, once you know it's happening it's part of the entertainment LOL

Longbow makes some serious allegations and wants us to believe he knows the "inside" but he does not even know when and where SA Track champs are?

Well I don't believe for 1second that they cheated! Chris Jnr crashed into one of the leaders cuz he miss timed his "sling shot" thingy. The guy got back onto his back firsts but after a few secs he felt his calf muscle and could not continue, not because he was bribed, you guys are so full of sh*t you know. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Chris Probably gave the money to the guy he crashed into because he is a sports man and wanted to show there was no hard feelings. I might have done the same thing if I crashed into some1 that might have won if I have not done so.

Marius2007-03-15 01:56:15

Guest colonel

Was his calf really sore? I also heard on Sunday from a respectable person that the Nations were rigged and now this post came up.

Oh wait, that's right, Marius you have it spot on... silly us, how could we be so short sighted Wacko

Well I don't believe for 1second that they cheated! Chris Jnr crashed into one of the leaders cuz he miss timed his "sling shot" thingy. The guy got back onto his back firsts but after a few secs he felt his calf muscle and could not continue' date=' not because he was bribed, you guys are so full of sh*t you know. <?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Chris Probably gave the money to the guy he crashed into because he is a sports man and wanted to show there was no hard feelings. I might have done the same thing if I crashed into some1 that might have won if I have not done so.

[/quote']

Hey thats a great idea, if you crash into somebody or cause a crash you have to give them R8.5k or your bike, whichever is worth less... might make the argus safer Wink

Anyone want to win the pursuit at SA Champs?I can organize it!!Will only cost you R5000.Wink
i'll give you R10K if you let me win by a lap..Big%20smile

entertainment is the name of the game - why do you think WWE Raw is so popular.

Agreed, but everyone knows up front that the action is not real and that the outcome is predetermined. The wrestlers are individuals and they are chasing dollars. They don't pretend that they are doing it for the honour of their country.

If the race was paid for I don't know how the individuals can wear their National colours and expect our chests to swell up with pride.

Maybe we should have different categories of National colours.

Genuine talent

Favours done

Know somebody

Have enough money

My R8500's worth.

Hey, If true, MONEY CHANGED HANDS... !!!

Not just a normal crook spul.

OMKOOP GELD WAS BETROKKE. !!! (as die storie waar is)

Dit behoort die gewone sportsman 'n k@k smaak in die mond te gee.

I'll pay R12K if I can win the national pursuit champs on my wife's mountain bike.

With son-of-bikemonster riding in the kid seat.