Supercycling - great show last night

Thyolo

Great' date=' so everyone agrees that we can now take road cycling permanently of the SC show and replace it with Mountain Biking.

I'll let everyone know LOL

[/quote']

ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Maybe they should have two shows. Super Road Racing and Super MTB. Then you can choose which one to watch.

Good idea Mamps, the Super Road show can happen on Wednesdays around 12, and the Super Mtb can keep the current slot.

Switched off after 20 minutes when it seemed that all we would be getting is the cape Epic ....... boring!! Sorry to say but arnie geerdts still sucks regardless of what sports he commentates on.

At least Arnie sounds more professional than Gerald de Kok... is he (Gerald) related to Sakkie??

At least Gerald knows the sport he commentates on! Oh and as a commentator he tends to "commentate" and not support SA in a one-eyed fashion. If the Yank on the Epic is irritating I'm sure they could organize Hugh Bladen to speak crap for hours and it will only cost them a case of whiskey..........per day!! 

Halleluja

I thought I was the only one who gets nauseous when Arnie and his sad excuse for sense of humor is on screen.

Switched off after 20 minutes when it seemed that all we would be getting is the cape Epic ....... boring!! Sorry to say but arnie geerdts still sucks regardless of what sports he commentates on.
Did not get the chance to switch the box off.......was pushing zzzzz after about 15mins

Who cares , we all just have to agree that it is better to show MTB'ing than wheel sucking and the world will be a better place !

Oh pleeeeasssse - is that it?

Some bored mtbers want to start a fight like one kid punching the other on the back seat of a long car journey?

No finesse.....

....and mtbers smell

smiley1.gif

Who cares ' date=' we all just have to agree that it is better to show MTB'ing

than wheel sucking and the world will be a better place !

[/quote']

You see..... I've already started organising it.........

Great' date=' so everyone agrees that we can now take road cycling permanently of the SC show and replace it with Mountain Biking.

I'll let everyone know LOL

[/quote']

Thumbs%20Up

The Thug2007-03-29 06:48:39