hubber’s hill ride...

thingy, that's how i'm feeling.... i know i'm not such a hot-shot cyclist.... i just never realised it was this bad smileys/smiley19.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they should be ashamed of themselves knowing you suffer from low self-esteem issues, ai ai ai, don't worry, I'll fly down this weekend and ride with you..smileys/smiley2.gif

I did say I was going to ride "with" you...smiley2.gif But I was thinking if the other Vaalpensies see us riding together they would get so jealous since you are riding with such a cool person and then they'll all want to ride with you again, check jy sussie!!smiley36.gif

This ride sounds really interesting, but I'll first need to find an excuse to not work this weekend, then I'll have to lie about why I can't attend my club's time trial this weekend, and then I'll have to make sure the route we ride doesn't cross paths with my club ride... The logistics are just to complex!! smileys/smiley11.gif

How I feel about missing this rde: smileys/smiley19.gif

Oh well.....

smileys/smiley4.gif

I know Slowpoke was planning a Hubbers Hill ride this Sunday morning,,,,,,,,anyone know if it's still on and who will be in attendance???

Slowpoke who have you managed to secure for this ride ??

"DTsmileys/smiley4.gif"

SP feels very lonely at this stage since it seems all the roadies made like DOnald and ducked when they hear the word hill .

ok this hill ride seems not to be taking off.... shall we rather make it a sunday lsd - magalies and back trip???

ok, i've just had the main stitch taken out of my eye (6 weeks early, but what the h3l!) so cycling tomorrow isn't a good idea (bit tough to see through an eye that keeps watering at the thought of dust getting in to it) so how does Sunday morning 6:30 leaving from boskruin mugg&bean nice and easy magalies and back. we can turn around a little earlier but I really want to get min 100km in.

who's in on this basis?

Whats the route slowpoke, is Boskruin Muigg and Bean where I think it is, on Beyers Naude/Cr Swart , where Gatsby's is/was?

route is out along Ysterhout, the C de Wet, then HP then up Hillsnax (gotta get 1 little hill in) then out to Magalies and then we can discuss the return route during the coffee stop smileys/smiley2.gif

boskruin mugg&bean = boskruin village, cnr Pres Fouche and Hawken Str, Boskruin. from Rabie street - continue under highway, straight over ysterhout there is a shell garage on the opposite LH corner and Rhema church is on the RH corner) and at the next lights it's on RHS. Coming down ysterhout/John vorster - turn left at the Shell garage and it's on the RH side at the next lights.

Sorry hon, once you're married, you have 2 mothers on Mother's Day!! I have to schedule one in the morning and one in the afternoon.

This is a bad weekend isn't it?

well, drivetrain has confirmed that he will derfinately be joining... if not at the meeting spot he'll meet up en-route.... so who else is joining us?????

im confused, for when is this hub ride now ? This weekend or next weekend ?