New 94.7 sponsors

sias

I'd rather not DR if you don't mind .... might see you on there and scare the kids, the dogs and the cats man Wink

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from the Momentum/94.7 launch ' date=' watch super Cycling tonight for it all.[/quote']

Shocked

Dirt Rider on a road bike ????

Thug - I in fact saw that with my own eyes quite a few years ago .... haven't recovered from that shock yet ......

So does this mean the Momentum/Garmin club members will get special privileges?

nee !!! only free beer at holy's house the night before the race Wink

so now where do we enter the race ??

Thug - I in fact saw that with my own eyes quite a few years ago .... haven't recovered from that shock yet ......

You mean something like this..............

20090630_062445_RoadRider.JPG

smiley4.gif I tried to get the road bike in running order last night but after a few minutes I gave up so arrived on THE bike !!! We had from MTB , Tandems to "real" road bikes there .

I also just got back from the launch. The new finish will be a huge talking point. We do not finish on the main road anymore. At the robot, you turn left into the Waterfall Park, down a steepish hill, then turn right towards the finish. The finish is on a slight incline.

The organisors look jacked as usual.

I also just got back from the launch. The new finish will be a huge talking point. We do not finish on the main road anymore. At the robot' date=' you turn?left into the Waterfall Park, down a steepish hill, then turn right towards the finish. The finish is on a slight incline.

?

The organisors look jacked as usual.
[/quote']

That sounds very messy and about 1.5km longer than last year.CAADman2009-06-30 07:09:16

Looks better than the previous finish in 2007 !!! It is not really a hill more a false flat and like 50 meters !!

Looks better than the previous finish in 2007 !!! It is not really a hill more a false flat and like 50 meters !!

You thinking you can take BG in a sprint on this finish huh Shocked

Agreed, 2007 finish was miserable!

?

You thinking you can take BG in a sprint on this finish huh Shocked

I have come to the conclusion that BG is to fast for me , so I have changed tactics and it's you I be chasing . I hope you are seeded in the A bunch like myself !!!!