Would you recommend Q rings

fandacious

What is the hubbers take on Q rings?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. What is the hubbers take on Q rings?

• Yes - I ride them and they rule
    • Yes - I've heard good things
    • No - I ride them and they dont help
    • No - I've heard bad things

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey windbreaker is that what you hide behind? Appropriate name. How come there are NO details about you on your profile?

SO come out from behind your windbreaker and tell us who you are before you make these comments and then we can listen to you.

It seems the westren cape is setting up an 'anti' lobby group. LOL thats cool Thumbs%20Up

Hey windbreaker is that what you hide behind? Appropriate name. How come there are NO details about you on your profile?

SO come out from behind your windbreaker and tell us who you are before you make these comments and then we can listen to you.

It seems the westren cape is setting up an 'anti' lobby group. LOL thats cool Thumbs%20Up

Don't think there is any "anti" product lobby Ivan - just an "anti empty marketing hype for personal gain " lobby...

Gary Smith.

Nothing to hide.

No links to any cycling products/services or organisations other than my club.

My pet hate - when bullsh*t is presented as fact.

Second pet hate - arrogance in all its forms.

Happy???

Added : And for the record, I am not anti Q-rings (although I have doubts that the gains will be noticeable) I am anti your bullsh*t hype.

Windbreaker2007-08-20 01:53:47

• 4 weeks later...

So... I received my shiny new Q-rings from worcester wheelers this afternoon! LBS is fitting them first thing tomorrow morning and then I'll give my objective point of view on them later in the week