East rand training groups

germiston wheelers' date=' maybe you should come along they a great bunch of guys, i just started riding with them as well.[/quote']

Where do you guys meet? And at what time!!

6:30 it is!! Lets get a few Hubbers together for the ride and stop somewhere for a cup of coffee!!!!

Kritzie+TNT+????????

Will let you know ellie. I will stick you for a coffee. Just dont bring your track friends to m@er me!!!!LOL

don't know if you can actually be friends with those trackies. the last time i watched track racing, i watched 2 of the women wanting to blCensoredksem each other. maybe you're right about the drugs after all! it could have been "roid rage"!!! will get back to you tomorrow if i can make a plan with the kids for this weekend. 

Please keep us posted on your plans for training after sunday's ride. Would love to join you. I'm riding the Wilro100 is sunday, but the week after is good. Would like if we could get something going during the week as well. Need some training for the Jock.