Lance to do the Cape Epic

Joobs

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest colonel

I wonder if he is going to twitter BS about Burry when Burry beats him??
Burry gets flats wheels and then cheats by getting illegal assistance..... nothing to twitter about here!!!!!!!..< id="gwProxy" =""><!--Session -->< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" =""><div id="ref">

You right he wont be able to twitter it cause you cant see that when you so far behind the "Stundernator"

wonder if he'll sleep in the tents...

Stupid question!!!!!! How many of the other so called "superstars" sleep in the tents. If you know anything about the Epic you would not have asked such a dumb question!!!!!!!
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">

This is going to lure in a lot of spectators...expect a boerewors roll to go for R60 and a 500ml still water for R25!

From what I have heard he wants appearance money and 5 star hotels and chopper in to each stage.

Might tax the resources of the Cape Epic organisers, although the visibility and interest he will bring to the event might outweigh the expense.

Guest colonel

I wonder if Contador knows how to ride a MTB???

No but I bet he knows how to win on one...

wonder if he'll sleep in the tents...

Stupid question!!!!!! How many of the other so called "superstars" sleep in the tents. If you know anything about the Epic you would not have asked such a dumb question!!!!!!!< id="gwProxy" =""><!--Session -->< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">

<DIV id=ref>

smiley32.gif smiley36.gif

Guest colonel

From what I have heard he wants appearance money and 5 star hotels and chopper in to each stage.Might tax the resources of the Cape Epic organisers' date=' although the visibility and interest he will bring to the event might outweigh the expense.

[/quote']

What a pussy.... smiley12.gif

Imagine all those security guards that he will have around him. All of them just as fit as him to keep up with him.

I better start training so that i can keep up.....nah a motor bike will be easier.Big%20smile

Guest colonel

All the Lance haters (on this forum) can then go dis him in person...not!

Hey you may be onto something there...

And there go the entry fee (further) through the roof because he or his sponsors will not need to pay.