Lance to do the Cape Epic

Joobs

The Hub is full of Lance-haters despite his fikking awesome achievements and yet this thread generates 10 pages in a day. Go figure!!

smiley26.gif

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peeps like talking about their heroes or their worst enemies. Some peeps love LA and some hate him with passion...

...and some hate him with passion...

I will never say I hate him, just that I like Robert Mugabe and Julius Malema more.

http://www.cherryflava.com/cherryflava/2009/08/breaking-lance-armstrong-to-ride-the-2010-cape-epic.html?cid=6a00d83451aee269e20120a55b7d1b970c#comment-6a00d83451aee269e20120a55b7d1b970c

Googled this link- so far can't find ahything else to confirm, altho' I guess that the twitter comment is as good as we'll get at this stage.

I don't know twitter- can someone post this hub link to Lance's twitter page so that he can see the comments by the contemptuous guys on this thread who despise him and run him down, and those of us who appreciate his achievements and really look forward to seeing him here.

...and some hate him with passion...

I will never say I hate him' date=' just that I like Robert Mugabe and Julius Malema more.[/quote']

Hey Mampara, you may like him less than Boss Bob or Mad Malema but you are an anti Lance amateur compared to the guy with the "air-pistol-toting-dude" as his avatar Wink

Hope he does come to the Epic, will be fun to see him up against our own.

Racer' date=' you can always use those el cheapo minora blades, they are sharp as hell. [/quote']

Better still I could stick both hands through a meat saw, problem solved. To be honest I would rather the Poser, (..cough..arm..cough...strong...) went through the grinder.

Maybe you need to check out Wikipedia for a definition of the word "Poser", 'cause you obviously have no idea when it is appropriate to use itWink

Now how do we et Bob and mad Malemba to enter the Epic

That's easy: tell Bob that Tony Blair said he can't and let Malema know Helen Zille dares him to!

Now how do we et Bob and mad Malemba to enter the Epic

That's easy: tell Bob that Tony Blair said he can't and let Malema know Helen Zille dares him to!

ClapClap

Off Twitter today from TeamRadioShack:

Here at our HQ, we note Lance has expressed an '10 sched. that includes TdF, ToC, Cape Epic, Leadville 100 MTB, Kona Ironman, & ???? #TRS

Here at our HQ' date=' we note Lance has expressed an '10 sched. that includes TdF, ToC, Cape Epic, Leadville 100 MTB, Kona Ironman, & ???? #TRS[/quote']

Nothing about Benoni World Champs

This is going to do the Epic the world of good

why' date=' what's wrong with the Epic that they need to be "fixed"?

[/quote']

"if you not growing -You are dying!

Star

Here at our HQ' date=' we note Lance has expressed an '10 sched. that includes TdF, ToC, Cape Epic, Leadville 100 MTB, Kona Ironman, & ???? #TRS[/quote']

Nothing about Benoni World Champs

Pity that this race series has disappeared.  Anyone know why?  It was supported quite nicely