Somebody stop her!

rodger

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen Cruxpearl' date='

Don't you start with me too!  I only wrote what I heard on the weekend.  You obviously have a problem with everyone around you.  Its very interesting that you put so much time into trashing this girl's name!  Looks like you have a very low self-esteem if you need to bud into everyone's lifes trying to make them look bad.  Time for nothing better I presume......
[/quote']

Uhm, I think you might be projecting your own problems on Crux...anyways, as iemand hul eie beuel so blaas is dit 'n teken van 'n lae selfbeeld.

Ek se nog steeds, as jy goed is gaan jy nie die heeltyd nodig he om mense se aandag daarop te fokus nie...
jellytot2007-04-25 04:52:03

OK' date=' so Let's lay it all out in the open...

Engela Conradie = Dare Devil = Crazy Frog = Mynx.... All the same person

Please don't think because I have Low Self Esteem that I am stupid.

the veil that you are trying to hide behind is very transparent!!!

Let's talk about Being Childish and growing up...

Creating Aliases to log in to a public forum to post a very inflated impression of yourself... now that's childish!!!!

Login In as Crazy Frog to give "some inside info" to clear your name when it is not true... now that's childish!!!

Creating a new Alias minutes later (Mynx)(btw the correct spelling is actually Minx) to yet again justify all the other crap, and thinking we are all fools to believe it... now that's childish!!!

Maybe you should heed some of your own advise...

So stop being so childish and grow up!!!!

[/quote']

Clap

Janee wragtag, as mens in jouself glo en glo in wat jy se het jy nie nodig om 'n klomp aliases te he nie...

Engela Conradie = Dare Devil = Crazy Frog = Mynx = Me, myself and IreneLOL

The momentum of this thread is like a nuclear explosion - Big bang, followed by a long nuclear winter (going on and on and on)

Nuclear winter is a hypothetical global climate condition that is predicted to be a possible outcome of a large-scale nuclear war (sounds familiar?). It is thought that severely cold weather can be caused by detonating large numbers of nuclear weapons, especially over flammable targets such as cities (replace with HUB name of choice), where large amounts of smoke and soot would be injected into the Earth's stratosphere (cough cough). The term has also been applied to one of the after-effects of an asteroid impact or supervolcano eruption (yet again, familiar).

Helooooooooooo JellytotWink

MWNN..... Lets sing......

My Love she throws me like a rubber ball

Ooooho the sweetest thing.....

Yelloooo Psycho Big%20smile....jissee, ek was so lank weg ek het al die aksie gemis, net bly ek is nog betyds vir die hub-koor Wink

Engela Conradie = Dare Devil = Crazy Frog = Mynx = Me' date=' myself and IreneLOL

[/quote']

LOLLOLLOL

Ja jissie Jellytot, ekt gedink jys ontvoerWink maar ja jy sien ons is van koskook na sang lesse.....

So anytime dan val jy net in (op noot natuurlik)Tongue

"koskook na sanglesse" LOL

OK' date=' laat ek net hierdie padda uit my keel kry dan sal ek inval Tongue
[/quote']

Padda in die keelWinkMmmmmm dining with the french of dalk......????WinkTongueTongue

Helooooooooooo JellytotWink

MWNN..... Lets sing......

My Love she throws me like a rubber ball
Ooooho the sweetest thing.....

Eks nou terug!!

Baby's got blue skies up ahead (ek dink sy't geval en le op haar rug)

I am not asking you or any other person to stop your remarks' date=' opinions and views on people. Let?s make sure that they are correct before we make false allegations and accuse a person of fraud and misrepresentation ? that is quite serious. Let?s use this wonderful forum to enjoy and share cycling. If you are so grieved talk to us we will gladly assist and support where we can.   (Witrot please read the rules for the website again my friend!!)Wink
[/quote']

Hey Big Bear. Was bit busy since yesterday morning. Ja, i was out of line. My apologies for it. Instead of making a opinion as it is intitled to on a website like this, i indeed made a bit of a false allegation by not reading my resources correctly!!Wink