Somebody stop her!

rodger

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'n BLOU BUL EET NIE VAN DIE VLOER AF NIE

Het nog gewonder.......is Copman nie 'n blou bul nie?????Big%20smile....Weet hy, hy het Sondag van die vloer af ge?et?Ermm 
Spinnekop2007-04-24 04:09:11

Okay,

give the girl a break, she may be the only Proline girl that can use a computer, and is posting on behalf of her team mates?

Also she rides a bike, and writing may not be her strong point. Also she may just be relaying things as her team mates give the info to her (they were there in the break).

Obviously an autobiographic report would include her (until her role was no longer interesting or relevant. ie after 15km) THe rest would be as others exeperienced it and informed her.

She is still young, and must master the art of writing............

het sy steak uit die bord geval?

No erger popeye! Ons het dit in die grond gedrop nog voor ons dit begin braai het. Dit was eintlik dudet se skuld, sy gril vir rooivleis en toe drop sy die steak in die grond. Hello dudet!!!!

het sy steak uit die bord geval?

Die Bulle het Leeu kerrie ge-eet vir 'n sondag middag snack

Nee jong.

Die ding het loop leeu loop tussen die grasse nadat die vuur te warm geword het vir die stuk bees

I'm not here for a couple of hrs and i miss all this!! Get something else to do,so that i can be stuck on the net the whole day.

You know this whole thing wouldn`t even have started if info was correct. I went back onto the Supercycling website' date=' the Late summer form article wasn`t even posted by this poor girl.

It was done by Management.

Why don`t we all stick to current news.....which was done on her current article.
[/quote']

It wasn't posted by this poor girl. I totally agree on that. It was only written by her. Same styl, same sentence construction, same afr english and same errors.

After your opinions I went and did some very intensive research into her history of cycling coz one of you said "since her under 14 days".

I believe she is one of only a few who received her junior and senior S.A colours.... As I understand it she won S.A's for junior ladies when she was only 14 years old. So if she had a big think of herself then she could've seeing that she won girls 17-18 years old. Just to name some of the things I have found. I don't know her at all seeing that i recently got interested in the sport. But her acheivements over the past 10 years certainly speaks for them selfs.

Just for interest sake' date=' can you tell me where you found all this info? 

I enjoy looking at old results, like SA's of a few years back, to see where today's top elite/U23 riders were when they were younger. The thing is old results like that from CSA (SACF then) are very very hard to find on the web, so was just wondering where you, a newcomer to the sport, managed to track down the results for SA's (the junior ladies race nogal) of about 10 years ago?

Or perhaps you actually know her, unlike you claim...
[/quote']

Can't find it either. Search most all races she was part of back in the days.

What's even more of a joke. When she was in her 1st years as elite racing. She would claim u/23 titles for SA's in tt and road and other races as well, which she would hand in for the province so that she gets provincial colours and even be awarded the best female cyclist.

Now i didn't know there is a womans u/23 age catagorie. Or is different rules allocated to her for each event.

Yip, ditto for you Johnny B, sure you meant languageLOL 

literature // n.
1 written works, esp. those whose value lies in beauty of language or in emotional effect.
2 the realm of letters.
3 the writings of a country or period.
4 literary production.
5 colloq. printed matter, leaflets, etc.
6 the material in print on a particular subject (there is a considerable literature on geraniums).
[Middle English, = literary culture, from Latin litteratura (as literate)]

language // n.
1 the method of human communication, either spoken or written, consisting of the use of words in an agreed way.
2 the language of a particular community or country etc. (speaks several languages).
3 a the faculty of speech. b a style or the faculty of expression; the use of words, etc. (his language was poetic; hasn't the language to express it). c (also bad language) coarse, crude, or abusive speech (didn't like his language).
4 a system of symbols and rules for writing computer programs or algorithms.
5 any method of expression or communication (the language of mime; sign language).
6 a professional or specialized vocabulary.
7 literary style.
speak the same language have a similar outlook, manner of expression, etc.
[Middle English from Old French langage, ultimately from Latin lingua ?tongue?]

Smile guys, its nearly Thursday, time for the Panorama

Can't find it either. Search most all races she was part of back in the days.

What's even more of a joke. When she was in her 1st years as elite racing. She would claim u/23 titles for SA's in tt and road and other races as well, which she would hand in for the province so that she gets provincial colours and even be awarded the best female cyclist.

Now i didn't know there is a womans u/23 age catagorie. Or is different rules allocated to her for each event.

Making a statement like that could get you into trouble, especially if you can?t prove it.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Jis, julle piesangs, noudat julle alles wil stop.

Hoe stop julle die BLOU BULLE ? sodat hulle nie die S14 kan wen.??????????

My bloed is blou, BLOU BUL BLOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conradie unfortunately started cramping at the 55km mark and had to drop of the leading group.

What was the total race distance and how do you cramp after 50km ???