Somebody stop her!

rodger

Mynx....Nice first post.  Bit of a waist realy.

Bet you did not do any research on the Hub to see where this is coming from? 

If you want to do self promotion, FINE.  Nothing wrong with that.  Do it on you own personal webpage or there is something lik Myspace.

But on a cycling website plain to see for everyone that knows what realy happened in the race, that would be well.....I don't know what word to put in here.....You decide.

PS:  This is just an observation.  I don't know the girl.  Never met her.  Nothing against her.  Etc...etc...etc....

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe its time to remove all double aliases, as was said in the past. But surely , some of the multiple aliases are entertaining, so you (Cp) spoiled the fun here, you must give everybody a chance to raise their view, even those with multiple personalities.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Cruxpearl you think your the master of all don't you. What would you do if you where in Engela's shoes? How would you feel??? The poor girl has feelings you know!!!Mynx2007-04-24 02:38:05

Guest Big H

REMEMBER on the Hub you can run but you cannot hide....... BIG bruffer is watching you.... here we all are equal.... but some are more equal than other!!!!!!!!!

Guest Big H

Nee dogter ekke dog ekke se maar net..... as die skoen jou pas.... al moet jy jou hak afsny soos Aspoesterjie se lelike sussie ..... doen dit maar!!!!!! tee heee!!!!!

Now now Big H Don't get on my wrong side. I'm nobodies "dogter".

This thing is getting out of hand you guys. Think somebodies needs to take control here and stop this madness.Mynx2007-04-24 02:46:46

This thing is getting out of hand you guys. Think somebodies needs to take control here and stop this madness.

Cue Dirt Rider and his knowledge of the lyrics from "The Rocky Horror Picture Show"

So Mynx, Identify yourself.

Dis vir jou om Crux verkeerd te bewys oor die alias.

Hy het jou ge "id" as 'n fake.

Wys hom verkeerd...

I rest my case.

en ek's nog kort en vet ook!!!!

Ek het hom al gesien en dis WAAR.  As for the klein piepie, f0k nee, wil nie weet nie!!!!  Crux, dis dalk 'n bietjie te veel info!

I want to run..I want to hide..I want to tare down these walls....

Ok ek loop...

...... that holds me inside.....

Great song.... Excellent Band......

OK ek loop ook.....Big%20smile

You know this whole thing wouldn`t even have started if info was correct. I went back onto the Supercycling website, the Late summer form article wasn`t even posted by this poor girl.

It was done by Management.

Why don`t we all stick to current news.....which was done on her current article.

So Mynx' date=' Identify yourself.

Dis vir jou om Crux verkeerd te bewys oor die alias.

Hy het jou ge "id" as 'n fake.

Wys hom verkeerd...

I rest my case.[/quote']

How have they been id'd????