Percy Mont moers his wife ????

limosine

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i read that. sad if it's true. hope peeps don't maker too much fun of it. domestic abuse ain't a laughing matter.

yeah' date=' i read that. sad if it's true. hope peeps don't maker too much fun of it. domestic abuse ain't a laughing matter.[/quote']

Ja if thats true-----its VREY BAD---I think his wife's name is Tamsin AND SHE IS BEAUTIFUL !!!!!

He squeezed her leg ?

HR global warming is also not funny !!

you don't see me laughing... smiley3.gif

this seems like a precursor to a divorce.

Any domestic abuse whether a small slap or punch or squeezing is unacceptable and cowardly. Once a beater always a beater, you cannot say " he never hit me hard" thats not the point. Leave this and let it play out, we will get the real story soon.

Huh?? a slap on the ass is kinky' date=' but a squeeze on the leg abuse??[/quote']

Perhaps not but its also reported he also took a swipe at her with his fist.

maybe he had to ate her sh@t to long .. and just could not stand it anymore...

but hey when a man hits his wife they never ask why ...

maybe he had to ate her sh@t to long .. and just could not stand it anymore...but hey when a man hits his wife they never ask why ...

what?!?!

Huh?? a slap on the ass is kinky' date=' but a squeeze on the leg abuse??[/quote']

Perhaps not but its also reported he also took a swipe at her with his fist.

Ja thats true, I know that the laaaddeeeees can some times work our blood pressure, my wife does sometime, but there is no reason to take a swipe at a girl, (maybe if se kiks you in te nutties)??

maybe she hit him with a pan .... or tossed his province shirt into the dust bin ... or vomited on his bok jersey .... or recycled his world cup medal ....

maybe she hit him with a pan .... or tossed his province shirt into the dust bin ... or vomited on his bok jersey .... or recycled his world cup medal ....

it's sad that you find this even remotely funny. smiley5.gif

maybe he had to ate her sh@t to long .. and just could not stand it anymore...
but hey when a man hits his wife they never ask why ...

No Man, Seriously, do yourself a favour, go back and delete your post, you are probably just trying to get a rise, but thats not funny or smart.