Here she is... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are much more beauties in our ppa rides, maybe not that well known names.

I can think about a couple of very sexy creatures down here in the cape.

hey ons praat nou van girls' date=' hou jou grappie vir jouself!!!![/quote']

F&k it, het jy nou weer jou enigste breinsel tuis gelos?!?!  Ek praat van Grapkas SONDER die borshare!!!

Ek weet nie wie sy is nie maar sy is te maer..... kyk net hoe steek daai ribbebene uit!!!!! nee magtig die dogter kort so bietjie pap en sous!!!!!!!

BigH....The closer the bone, the sweeter the meet......Wink

Guest colonel
If chrissie is "weathered" then I want her formula for the weathering!!!!  And colonel' date=' you just jealous china!!!!! [/quote']

Trust me IM not and why should I have to agree with some of the people here, yes I think she is an ok cyclist but no model. Anriette and Cherise beat her hands down and Mrs Colonel knows that

Correct Michelle!!

Clap

And I thought you guys knew your girls....What a disappointment!!

Oh yes we do know them but I personally rate them on there Butt in lycra and Marissa has the sexiest butt in the peleton Thumbs%20Up

Sand sculpture, or real woman?
Either way I'd date it.
If its not real at least it'd be exfoliating.

20070518_095224_14352085_c3af5c.jpg

Michelle and WW - ja...seems like they don't know our local performing girls.

LOL - i'm a good one to talk...i stood chatting to "a really nice lady" in the Argus starting blocks. (not really noticing Harmony kit, her bike etc..) Introduced myself after 10minutes and my mouth fell open when she said "Chrissie"...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

But anyway...back to the topic - some of you guys should really work on the tact-thing!Shocked

Chrissie - awesome foto!Star Dis lekker om te sien jy kry erkenning!Smile

But in general - the people involved with the photo shoots overdo it with the make-up! Personally i think most of our pro's are beautiful ladies - as is - natural, without all the face paint!

I mean - starting blocks at 6am - they look stunningClap and i am quite sure they haven't spent 2hours in front of the mirror. (how many other girls look good that early??)

But anyway...back to the topic - some of you guys should really work on the tact-thing!Shocked

wie van julle ouens het nou weer k*k aangejaag?LOLLOLLOL