Here she is... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cervelo no amount of makeup will make you look better !!! come on people , I have seen these girls all sweaty in their lycra and they still looked beautifull !

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cervelo no amount of makeup will make you look better !!! come on people ' date=' I have seen these girls all sweaty in their lycra and they still looked beautifull ![/quote']

Cry    because if I look the best, I don't need to look better!LOLLOLLOL

Pity these stunning ladies does not turn their attention to the MTB scene . The roadies obviously does not appreciate them as much as we would !

maybe we could get tania raats to pose for usWink

They all do look good, no question.

I think if Chrissie let her hear grow just a but longer to stick out behind the neck/ear area., it will make a massive diff and will. The whole "concept" of her look is just a bit to "round". I think her hair is just a but short at the back.

But she is a beautifull girl.

And most of all, we never saw them coming from the front, its or they passes us, or we passes them. That backside view is printed in my mind.popeye2007-05-18 01:03:43

Cervelo no amount of makeup will make you look better !!! come on people ' date=' I have seen these girls all sweaty in their lycra and they still looked beautifull ![/quote']

Cry    because if I look the best, I don't need to look better!LOLLOLLOL
jeezz some guys have no tasteLOL these are not women, they are bordering on Superwoman...leap tall buildings, faster than a speeding bulletLOLLOL 

20070517_055739_untitled3.JPG

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/11/11_7_1.gif
photoshop works well....

Oh man..photoshop, myshop a coffeeshop..any place will do..WinkLOL

mmmmm now you talking Holy moly . She is such a nice young lady Tania ! had a talk to her at the K2C last year and she is really down to earth chick .

mmmmm now you talking Holy moly . She is such a nice young lady Tania ! had a talk to her at the K2C last year and she is really down to earth chick .

admired from a distance at karkloofEmbarrassed

Surely a separate topic should be opened similar to Friday Eye Candy......

entitled.........

South African Cycling Babes....... out of Lycra Big%20smile