Here she is... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Michelle
colonel: How would you feel if some chop on a forum was talking about Mrs colonel like that? *tsk tsk* Not nice...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and Cherise Taylor??? Yolande du Toit???? It is quite obvious that you are watching the wrong teams!!!!!

No disrespect Anriette, but with a 'little' make-up and the correct lighting  WWWWoooooooooAAAAAA, your'e sexy!!

ja' date=' ek dink ook daai haircut lyk naby die beeld se pic.

maar ek kan dit verkeerd he (maar tenminste lyk sy asof sy fietsry)

net jammer hulle het haar nie met 'n fiets laat pose.[/quote']

Beeld = Sports Illustrated = News24 = Media24 - the photos belong to all of them. And BigH, you should have seen CV at th Teavigo Duathlon, looked much better than on the photo!!! Oh, and I happen to have phtoos from Teavigo du, if you ask nicely I'll post it!

If chrissie is "weathered" then I want her formula for the weathering!!!!  And colonel, you just jealous china!!!!!

Pity these stunning ladies does not turn their attention to the MTB scene . The roadies obviously does not appreciate them as much as we would !

Correct Michelle!!

Clap

And I thought you guys knew your girls....What a disappointment!!

Wonder Woman

We all normally see all these ladies in theer lycra on the bikes.

It is not often that you see them this way, except if you know them personally.

Must say Anriette is the most attractive of the ones posted here Wink

must say a year or two ago there was a stunning photo in Ride mag of cherry. Remember, the most work for any photo shoot is the make up and hair, takes a looooonnnnggggg  time!!!! And the photographer just says smile and gets the credit for a beautiful photograph!Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile