Bloem

Seepglad

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know what happened in the junior race would really like 2 know how they went??? plz im dying to know

It was the toughest course ever. Those who say the Freestate is flat has never been there on a bike before. Good one CSA you made us work for the titles.

I thought the race orgainizers did a great job Thumbs%20Up

The route was great & hard, well marshaled, danger spots well marked and no sand on dangerous corners. I thought it would be scary because of all the corners, but it turned out fine. I think it is nice that they had a bike weigh in, and there was even a goody bag, with a nice t-shirt in it! I thain that they will provide a time for everybody, not just the front bunch - will have to wait and see.

Well done to the race organizersClap

Nice Bike!

20070601_101534_IMAGE_010.jpg

Bike?...bike???? what bike? Stern%20Smile

ohhhhhh....guess you're talking about the grey thing that guy is sitting on hey?Wink

Jnrs:

1st- Bradley Potgieter(Tekton)

2nd- David Maree(Tekton) same time

3rd- Dylan Girdlestone(HiQ)

4th- Pieter Botha(Tekton)

5th- Reinardt Jv Rensburg(Tekton)

They(Tekton) off to Europe tomorrow. Good luck!

Back in Cape Town after a wonderful time in Bloem. Thank you to EVERYBODY involved in all aspects of the organising! Can't fault anything!

I even saw a traffic cop chase down a car with  a Lesotho number plate whose driver chose to ignore a request to not use a certain road! (Happy Valley, just off Harry Smith ... that lovely climb! Wink)

And well done to David George ... spectacular racing!!

And well done to everyone who managed to finish their race!

Thanx to all who made this first time experiance for my son (LONE TELKOM JR)so memorable.

Thanx to Wimpie from Harmony who came to the party and took my son along after all the promises turned out to be hot air!!!!!!

THANX WIMPIE you and Mags & Henry ( TEKTON) HANKO,  RUPERT and all the BOYS @ Harmony really made him feel @ home it is an experiance he will NEVER forget EVER
sammajoor2007-06-03 21:51:31

Well done to Dawid Griessel in Elites to finish 18th and being the 1st Cape Based rider.

I heard that non of the CSC riders finished???

That is brilliant for dawid!!!!

Well done to him!

I dont know if he will remember me, but tell him i said well done Clap