Bloem

Seepglad

Well done to all who particiapted at SA"s you done your club,province and cycling proud, this thread has been one of the most entertaining ones to read the past few days, it proves once again people can agree/disagree in a respectable fashion. Well done all hubbers keep the fingers flexible.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah' date=' how did the western cape vets do????

I can't belive they dispatched garret so easily, he is soo strong!!!!

Did RR ride the 30-34 age category????

How did he do?
[/quote']

Guy Pike was 3rd in 40-44
Robby R won 35-39

Brilliant!!!!!!! Clap

Shew, i can't belive RR is already in the 35-39 category already, but well done to him.

Did u ride for Guy in the 40-44 category BikeMax?

How did Uwe do?

I didn't ride - satyed in CT...

Uwe had a puncture and finished 12th or so.

Pity about Uwe's puncture, you should have ridden as well, BikeMax, you had some great form before i left CT.

Was a big buch for the elites,  Griesel was not the best of the boys, he just finished in the front part of the buch..

The Maties boys worked to close the gap and and went with the early moves and they also finished in the buch.

Well done to all who finished the races!!Thumbs%20Up

Bloem was excellent!!

The Bulkpack team had some good reasults. Craig won the TT in an awe-inspiring time and really rode his heart out to obtain that GOLD. I was watching him from the car and believe me. He deserved every ounce of that medal. On the way out he had a bit of a tailwind, but coming back the headwind really picked up, but the tougher the conditions, the better for him!!

In the road race we also won GOLD and Craig came in 4th. The breakeway started early after the 2nd lap and managed to get up to 6min on the chasing bunch at the last time check. Unfortunaly things didnt quite work out when Craig got dropped on the start of the last lap, so we/I kinda had to throw the game plan out the window and think of something else to do. In the end it all worked out great!!

ALL my congrats go to Cycling SA and the Bloem cycling fraternity. They put on what must have been one of the best SA's I have attended thus far. Roads where excellently manned, marshalled and attended to, which must have been difficult taking into account the area, both resedential and business.  It will be an SA's well worth remembering.

Thanks again all.

so we/I kinda had to throw the game plan out the window and think of something else to do. In the end it all worked out great!!

Hmmmmm....!!! Maybe also not quite that fair, n? ?Wink

Guest Michelle

Well done Marco & 101% Clap You did exactly what Jason & I predicted Big%20smile

Well done Marco & 101% Clap You did exactly what Jason & I predicted Big%20smile
...um what I predicted Tongue... Congrats Marco and to all the Bulk Pack chaps...

Thanks Michelle.

(better start changing our strategies if people can predict us then..... LOL

Anybody have any idea how where the website is of the official photographer at SA's?

Marco, try MudDeeWinkLOL Nah just kidding....

Marco&101% you had a excellent SA's, so did DavidL and alot of other riders in Vets30-34 and 35-39.... well done, also have to agree Marco that congrats has to go to the CSA and Southern FreeState Cycling for putting together an excellent event over 4days...BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!

Not so much of a Shambles heyWink

Marco, have one or two cool pics of you okes in the break and afterwards. Will post later (Crux). Let me know which ones you want and I will send the originals

Marco and 101%.

A very big congrats on stunning results!!!

Nice to know that I know fast people! WinkLOL

Guest Michelle
Marco: Apparently it's actionphoto.net 

Marco' date=' try MudDeeWinkLOL Nah just kidding....

Marco&101% you had a excellent SA's, so did DavidL and alot of other riders in Vets30-34 and 35-39.... well done, also have to agree Marco that congrats has to go to the CSA and Southern FreeState Cycling for putting together an excellent event over 4days...BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!
Not so much of a Shambles heyWink
[/quote']

I can only echo Psycho's comment. The organisation was superb, the was of a very high standard.

Marco, 101%, brilliant you okes. I spoke to your manager afterwards and sounded like hannibal from a-team fame ("I love it when a plan comes together"). Congrats also to Dave Garrett and David L.

Christie - you were excellent tjom

Psycho, copman - bravo you guys

lastly nochain - you're TCS' man of the match without a doubt. I shuddered when I looked at PF's photos last night, the pain was visible in your eyes. Your ride was a great inspiration to me tjomma.

Marco and 101%.

A very big congrats on stunning results!!!

Nice to know that I know fast people! WinkLOL

Spidy, are you feeling better yet??  101% had to scratch you off his danger list the night before the race!