Good Hub Business Dealings

Hairy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All, except for 1 of my dealings on the Hub have been a pleasure. There are so many great hubbers out there, this thread could go on for ages. a thought may be to start a thread of who to watch out for - like a blacklist. I'm positive it will be much shorter. just my 2c

BTW, a few Hubbers I've had some dealings with and all a pleasure:

WindblownPE

Majestic

Matchstix

Connie

cyborg

leet22

and many more

Faziel on a superbike??? I need to see this! Now wonder he is calmed down on the cycling!

Safest person to deal with!

Jip! Clap

NCR but still valid' date=' sold my CBR1000RR to Klapperknop in June.  Quite a lenghty process, but went through without a hitch! Thumbs%20Up[/quote']

shame poor Klapperknop got a Honda from the deal (hehe)

A flipn pimping Honda!!! Angry (She was my babyCry)

20091210_044848_CBR1000RR7.JPG

big up to The Crow for a very smooth transaction, same with Speedy and someone i bought grips from dont recall who it was

I have had two dealings on the Hub.

First one was me looking for a Blackburn Delphi 5. Kieran put me in touch with Joey100. Money deposited by me' date=' Joey100 shipped the goods and 3 days later I was a very happy man.

Second one was easier I suppose as no money changed hands. NickC advertised 10 years worth of cycling magazines for free. Quick as a flash I was onto the post and booked them. Got them about a week later (I was in Cameroon at the time). We met at his offices and what a pleasant guy (we work for opposition companies - good giggle about that).

Both of these gents are worth doing business with in the future. 
[/quote']

Thanks Gasping - Hope you are getting through all the Mags.

did a deal with thysmeadas (hope the spelling is correct) he kept me updated the whole time, from starting to wrapping the package, finished wrapping, pick up by the courier etc the whole time.. Thumbs%20Up 

I have had two dealings on the Hub.

First one was me looking for a Blackburn Delphi 5. Kieran put me in touch with Joey100. Money deposited by me' date=' Joey100 shipped the goods and 3 days later I was a very happy man.

Second one was easier I suppose as no money changed hands. NickC advertised 10 years worth of cycling magazines for free. Quick as a flash I was onto the post and booked them. Got them about a week later (I was in Cameroon at the time). We met at his offices and what a pleasant guy (we work for opposition companies - good giggle about that).

Both of these gents are worth doing business with in the future. 
[/quote']

Thanks Gasping - Hope you are getting through all the Mags.

Toiling away my good man, toiling away ............

I've bought off WorcesterWheeler twice (first was a whole bike - biggest purchase ever without seeing the gods, second was a rear shock). Dealing with him was a pleasure, and results happen fast:  he also is keen to chat about the products both before and after the sale by PM .

The logistics of Jhb- Western Cape were not ideal, but thats not his fault at all ( his bike courier dude was a bit flaky and the Post Office Strike delayed my shock delivery for 4 weeks).

Big Up to him & the Hub for facilitating these kind of successful deals.

20091210_124537_IMG_4272.JPG

NCR but still valid' date=' sold my CBR1000RR to Klapperknop in June.  Quite a lenghty process, but went through without a hitch! Thumbs%20Up[/quote']

shame poor Klapperknop got a Honda from the deal (hehe)

A flipn pimping Honda!!! Angry (She was my babyCry)

20091210_044848_CBR1000RR7.JPG

standard exhaust, no braided hoses, std screen, number plate bracket on, pillion seat?? and that i mention it's a Honda

big up to The Crow for a very smooth transaction' date=' same with Speedy and someone i bought grips from dont recall who it was[/quote']

Thanx for the stem, Looks whiked with the white bars...