cradle route

chucky

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

woooooooohooooooooooo! let's party in the cradle!!!!

20100118_013406_Australopithecu.jpg

Hey man!! Leave mum and dad out of this smiley36.gif

looks like dad's about to get it on with the impalaShocked

?

I think dad wants a menage a trois! Check how he is eying out mum, but she will have nothing to do with it!

I think dad wants a menage a trois! Check how he is eying out mum' date=' but she will have nothing to do with it! [/quote']

then why doesn't he just knock her out with a club like all good caveman do?

Guest Agteros

I've given mr ples the option to take either the low or the high ride. Sadly he chose the low road. It is a real pity as we as fellow road users need to work together to keep all safe on the road

Unfortunately it is difficult to when the other party is merely looking for trouble, and not a solution. A sad day indeed for the Cradle area.

?

I think dad wants a menage a trois! Check how he is eying out mum' date=' but she will have nothing to do with it! [/quote']

?

Move with the times please holy! Cradle residents use cattle prods to get their way these days.

Move with the times please holy! Cradle residents use cattle prods to get their way these days.

that's shocking!

He is waiting for delivery of his double cab Isuzu, then he is going to have a go at her with that..............  o sorry he is going to use that for cyclists

I've given mr ples the option to take either the low or the high ride. Sadly he chose the low road. It is a real pity as we as fellow road users need to work together to keep all safe on the road
Unfortunately it is difficult to when the other party is merely looking for trouble' date=' and not a solution. A sad day indeed for the Cradle area.[/quote']

Agree 100%. I don't cycle in the cradle anymore. You see, I don't respond well if someone deliberately tries to run me over/hoot or mock me by swerving and braking in front of me whilst i'm on my bike. Something in my brain is switched on and I then become a badass Mofo...I might just stick my glock in your face.

Hey Holy roller, where did you get this awesome picture of cradleresident and mrs ples having lunch???

Now we know what we are dealing withWink

Hey Holy roller' date=' where did you get this awesome picture of cradleresident and mrs ples having lunch???

Now we know what we are dealing withWink
[/quote']

i looked them up on that social networking site: cavebookBig%20smile

Why do you guys need to drag it down to insulting. MuxMan  and Delgado have said that its about getting the ego's under control.

Please try and do that.

There have been some great insights from both sides that extend beyond just cycling. Lets please keep it civil.

This thread is great in letting us know what cyclysts think of the residents. Ill be passing the link to this thread on to ALL residents and im sure you are all going to very welcome in the area. Those residents who were sitting on the fence will now be easily convinced.

This thread is great in letting us know what cyclysts think of the residents. Ill be passing the link to this thread on to ALL residents and im sure you are all going to very welcome in the area. Those residents who were sitting on the fence will now be easily convinced.

not up to you or them on who's welcome, public road...

I wonder, with the size of the cycling community in the country, think of the

amount of people riding the argus / 94.7, how a thread like this would

affect the businesses in the cradle.

how many cradle residents ride bicycles ?